With That Being Said, Yes!

Chapter Nineteen.

As they awoke the next day they all felt very much energized and Draco felt totally complete and by the looks of Blaise he had looked the same. Harry was still asleep and they chuckled. Draco slowly traced each tattoo Harry had and then thought of a new one that would go just above his heart but he would do that for his birthday that was coming next year. Hermion woke up and they all stared at Harry in the most amazing and kind way. Harry slowly awoke as he felt their gazes on him and as he opened his eyes he smiled at Draco for he was the one Harry saw first. He gave Draco a long good morning kiss. Then he kissed Blaise and Hermion good morning and got up to go brush his teeth. After all he hated morning breath.

Draco followed Harry to the bathroom and smiled as he saw Harry put the toothpaste on the brush sleepily. Then begin to brush his teeth. He then stood behind Harry and held him close. He needed to have his mate really lose after all it was the morning of their first full day of being mated. Draco loved having Harry in his arms and he snuggled closer and made Harry squeak and give a sleepy chuckle. As he got done brushing his teeth he washed his face and then gave Draco another kiss and then the went and got dressed for the rest of the day. They still did have school after all.

Draco, Hermion, Blaise, and Harry all got dressed and they went to their respective classes. As Hermion and Harry got to their first class they walked in holding hands and their bond marks glowed nicely. And so they sat down and waited for the class begin. And that was that. Sure many people whispered and Harry had the odd urge to his at someone if they got close to Hermion, He kept to himself and just did his classwork. Hermion helped him when he needed it and then they would go through the notes and that was that. And when they had classes with their mates they sat with them and they all stayed together. And by the looks of it while they were in potions, Snape was not at all happy that the bond was complete and Creepy looked as if he had completely given up which gave Draco a huge smirk as he held Harry close to him. And by the end of the day every one was very aware that the Vampires had indeed claimed and completed the bond with their mates.

Blaise had overheard one of the girls in Slytherin whisper about now that they had completed the bond then they should say that they would soon get married. Draco smirked as he had also heard the girl whispering to her friend and he nodded. After all, Blaise and he had already talked about that when they had their own classes that were not with the Gryffindors. And so they nodded at each other and they stood just as their mates walked into the Great hall for dinner and approached them. They both kneeled and they brought out their rings that they had sent for just after the first class and had arrived just before their mates arrived.

Harry looked shocked and Hermion raised his eyebrow. The two kneeling opened the boxes and they had matching rings and had the Zabini and Malfoy family crests on them and they all smiled for all four rings matched and their mates nodded their agreement. Draco looked pleased and stood up after placing one ring on Harry's hand and then he had Harry place the other on his finger and the same went for Blaise and Hermion. They all kissed each other and they all stayed with each other. The other mates even gathered around them and congratulated them and they ate in happiness.

Then they went to their dorm room and they fell into the bed happily. As if the world was right. And no one was going to take that from them. Harry touched his stomach all of a sudden and he furrowed his brows.

"Can I get pregnant?" And with that small question that Harry asked all three others stopped and looked at Harry in slight shock.