My sunshine

Ghosts pov
It all happened so fast. With the level 30 ghosts and the gunfire. I silently lay in toasts empty bed reflecting on my past and reality. In the background all I hear from toasts old British music box is a melody I remember my mum sung me once when I was a baby.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray,
You never know dear how much I love you,
Please don't take my sunshine away.

I smile thinking about how toast would have wanted me to be happy. To choose my own path. I slowly crawl out of bed and walk over to the bathroom. I open the cabinet and pull out the pills and razors. Then walk back to toasts room.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping, I dreamt I held u in my arms
But when I woke dear, I was mistaken, so I hung my head and cried.

I slowly cut my wrists knowing that this is the only way to toast. I can't live without him. I'm already unstable on my own. But when toast was there. Everything seemed calm. I counted my cuts to the melody.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy, when skies are grey,
You'll never know dear, how much I love you,
Please don't take my sunshine away.

I was now by the point where I was cutting deeper. Though I needed this to end faster.
I twist open the bottle of pills and count the pills 1 by 1 like everyone of them represents a minute closer to death.

I will always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me to love another,
You'll regret it all one day.

Tears now falling out of my eyes I quietly sing the last verse, knowing it will probably be the last thing I say.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine,
You make me happy. When skies are gray,
You never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

With the last verse sang as if it all happened in seconds I swallowed the pills one by one. Slowly the world becoming bright, I smile knowing that I will be with toast soon. That I will never be alone again.

Narrators pov

Slowly the room became silent and still except for the last few Chines of the music box playing.

Please don't take my sunshine away...