just a few words can make a huge difference

ghosts pov*

i slowly trudged down the sidewalk to school. i always hated school. i would get bullied all the time. nobody really cared about me. So to ease the pain I would cut. It nums up the pain giving me a lifeless experience. But I never told any one, I don't need people making fun of me for that too.

I slowly pull my hood over my head as I walk down the hall hoping to avoid my bullies. I soon make it to my locker only to be slammed in to the wall. I wince in pain as I feel them punching my gut and lastly giving me a black eye. I thought it was gonna get worse but then they stopped. I turn around and they were gone. The only person left was this British rich kid. I slowly end up clasping. Everything around me fading to black. The last thing I saw was my blood soaked arm sleeves.

Hmm about an hour later I guess?

I slowly woke up and looked at my surroundings. The British kid looking at me worried. I look at my arms only to see them bandaged and an ice pack on my head and eye. I try sitting up but before I could the British kid quickly reacted by telling me not to sit up and that It will hurt. He was right, I groan in pain as I'm laid back down. I guess I should talk to him sense I now notice I'm in his room, in his house. "Um hi."
I slowly look at him waiting for a response. "Hello. I'm Johnny. Johnny toast."
I mentally laugh at the fact that we have almost the same name. "Oh, I'm Johnny. Johnny ghost." By now I think Johnny realized what I was laughing about. He chuckled and smiled. Then his face turned straight away serious. "Why do u cut yourself sir?"
"Sir?" "Yeah sir" "ok it's because I'm bullied and I'm useless. You should have just left me to die. He stared at me in disbelief. Then he kissed me. I blushed dark red and toast was blushing also. He sighs. "I couldn't let u die cause well...I love you."
"Love you too toast." With that we kissed. This time more longer then the last and to this day. Me and toast have always been together.

Sorry that it was kinda bad. I will edit it in the future but for now it's good enough. Anyways...ENJOY.