The cyborge girl

Ghost and toast looked carefully trying to comprehend what the heck they were after.

Toast: sir it looks like some sort of girl.

Ghost: I know Johnny but why would they think it's a problem?...

Toast: Maybe it's a ghost girl sir.

Ghost: Not sure about that one this time Johnny but let's go and see for ourselves.

And so off they drove in their white van to a lovely pink and White House, they walked inside only to be approached by a rather young women.

Ghost: hello I'm Johnny ghost paranormal investigator! And this is my partner Johnny toast.

Crescent: oh so you guys are the paranormal investigators I talked to on the phone! Well this girl is in the
Basement. Go ahead and have a look for yourselves!

Toast: ok thx miss. But can u show us where ur basement is before u go?

Crescent: indeed. Oh I almost forgot would u guys care for some macaroni? I've seem to have made a tad bit too much!

Toast: Oh that sounds lovely miss.

Ghost: Johnny no macaroni we have to get this case done and macaroni is illegal!

Toast: but sir.....

Ghost: no Johnny.

Toast: fine lets get this done......then can I have some macaroni?

Ghost: No Johnny!

Crescent then led them to the stairway where at the bottom appeared to be the girl.

Girl: hi
Ghost: er...hello...girl?
Toast: hello I'm toast and u are?
Girl: well nice to me u toast and ghost I'm Mary.

Ghost: well where are ur parents? 

Mary: I....what are parents? *slowly walks into clear view* 

Toast: um sir I think she isn't full human.

Ghost: well. Mary. We could be ur parents. Right Johnny?

Toast: WAIT WHAT???......oh right sir whatever u want I'm happy with.

Ghost: then it's settled. Mary ur our daughter.

Crescent: so....which one of u is mom and which one of u is dad >:)

Toast: 0-0 umm.

Ghost: well we should get going.... *blushes beet red* we will decide later?

Crescent: oh ok. Well I guess just get Mary out of here. Ya know...

Toast: well ok. Bye miss. Come mary. Ghost.

And with that it was the beginning of a new family. All together.

P.s  there will be more stories with Mary in them. I guess I was kinda making a point that I guess no matter who or what u are there's always someone who loves u. And that concludes that. Enjoy.