The arguement

Hey guys. Remember me. And this story. Yeah sorry it's been awhile. Anyways this is based off a song I found.
____________________
"Johnny all your interested in these days is your new girlfriend!"

"Sir I haven't heard one good thing out of your mouth for awhile so shut it!"

I frown. This has been going on for awhile now. Atleast ever sense my dad found a new job and girlfriend. This kinda hurt mom. Cause he liked dad. Yes. My parents are both guys. And I'm not actually human. I'm a cyborg. My parents found me about a year ago. I was so happy back then, they were too, but like I said. Things have changed. I feel so alone. It's just me and rattata, she's my dolly. But she is my only friend sense mommy and daddy are always fighting.

"Mary come on! Were Leaving!"

"Well Johnny what if she doesn't wanna Leave with you!"

"Mary Come, I'll take you over to the park"

I sigh. This wasn't going to end well. Before I could here anything else, daddy smashed a wine glass on mommy's head causing her to fall to the ground and pass out. I stared. But daddy just left her there. He picked up his jacket and left. A while later i left a note saying that daddy drove me to the park. So here I am. Sitting in this dome like plaything. Watching all the happy families leave with their care-free Children and I with a frown on my face silently watching the sunset and the stars arise before falling asleep.

The next day about 6:00am I got up and quickly went home. Picking the lock on the front door I snuck into my room and put on some pajamas and tried to sleep again. I couldn't. Soon enough it was about 8:00 so I got dressed again but in some actual clothes. I grabbed rattata and we went towards the kitchen to hear the once again fighting. Something about a fair. I slowly mumble. "That fair sure sounds fun." And then headedback to my room this Time I took out my fabrics and thread and made doll versions of mommy and daddy. I slightly smiled and then grabbed my sling bag and headed to the park. I hung out there all day until I saw the most disappointing thing. Daddy was with another little girl. I then sprinted home and grabbed a picture of us when we were happy. And then walked out to the train station. Got on a train and road it to the pier. Once I got off I walked to the edge and with shaky hands I grabbed the picture out of my bag and held it firm in my hands and walked off the pier. I slowly sank to the bottom as then everything became blurry. Then somehow I was walking out of the dark water. And right there was mommy and daddy! They had their arms wide open just waiting for me to hug them. I slowly started walking toward them until an arm grabbed me from behind. Everything went black for a sec. Then I slowly opened my eyes. Mommy and daddy were crying. They then embraced me into a hug. Was this real? Or just a dream? Then that's when I saw the girl. It was rattata. She was holding a doll that looked like me. She smiled. And then for once I was happy again. So to this day I still am happy and so are my mommy and daddy.
Da. End