15

I woke up to next morning to see Sam laying right next to me.

I sat up in the bed and I felt my head starting to pound. I winced at the pain. I definitely shouldn't have drunk that much last night.

I started to feel Sam tossing and turning besides me. I felt him sit up.

I looked over at him and gave a weak smile.

Was last night a mistake?

"Hey." He said while stretching. He wrapped his arms around my back and hugged me from behind.

"Sam!" I laughed squirming around.

Then he turned me over so he was towering over me.

I laughed hysterically and he started laughing too. We just laid there for a minute and stared at the white celling.

"Sam," I asked suddenly. "would you ever break my heart?"

"No Rose, I promise I have changed. For you."

My heart melted and I tried to stop myself from smiling, but it was almost impossible.

"I love you so much, words can't even describe it." He said softly.

I felt something bubble up in my stomach and I had a lump in my throat. I finally realized what the feeling was. It was the feeling of being loved.

This feeling doesn't come often. Is this what true love feels like?

I almost wanted to cry for some odd reason. God, I'm a maniac.

"Sam... I'm speechless. I love you too, I really do. I don't think I could even handle losing you."

"Don't worry about it. I'll never leave you."

I leaned over and gave him another kiss. I was beyond happy.

After a few minutes we decided to look for Cynthia and Nate. So we trailed down stairs, which was probably a mistake.

People were asleep on the floors, cups and beer cans scattered around on the floor. It was complete madness.

"Cynthia!" I whisper shouted walking around the living room area.

When we got into the kitchen I saw a heap of curly red hair and I knew it was her right away.

"Cynthia?" I went up to her and tapped her shoulder with Sam right behind me.

She turned around from Nate, who she was talking to and smiled.

I looked at her for a minute. Her eyes were red where the white part was supposed to be.

"Are you...high?!" I exclaimed.

Nate started laughing and so did Cynthia.

"Aw, chill Rose. It didn't kill me did it?" She said with a sly smile.

I took a few deep breathes. "Why does it seem like I'm always the mother of you guys? Cynthia, would you straighten out? We're going home." I sighed at the end.

"Even though I technically don't have a home right now." I said. I haven't heard from my parents in 3 days.

"That's cool. We were thinking of renting a hotel rooms for the night." Nate spoke up.

Sam and Cynthia shook their heads.

"I guess it will be fun. Who's going?" I gave in. Why do I always give in?

"Us and whoever else wants to come." Nate said nonchalantly.

"Who's paying?" I squinted my eyes.

"Me." He rolled his eyes.

"Nice! I'm in." I laughed.

"Hey, whatever happened to Jack last night?" I heard Sam say from behind me.

I completely forgot about Jack. I'm such an asshole!

"I don't know, actually. We'll call him on the way to the hotel." Nate responded.

How am I going to face Jack tonight? What is he going to say about me and Sam? He's going to hate me...

••••

THIS WAS A FILLER CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THINGS WILL GET MORE INTERESTING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

SO HOW'S SCHOOL IF YOU GUYS HAVE STARTED?? IM DOING OKAY so far

AND THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS ON THIS STORY. IT MEANS A LOT TOO ME EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT MUCH.

LOVE YOU GUYS, KEEP READING COMMENTING AND VOTING +BEING AMAZING