10

"Be safe!" Cynthia shouted while I got out of the car.

"I will!" I said before slamming the door shut.

Here we go

I took a deep breath and walked towards the hanger.

I glanced around the parking lot and found Sam's car. So now I know he's here.

There's no backing out now.

I walked in, feeling the familiar feeling of danger and excitement. The smell still reeked of cigarettes and alcohol. Nothing's changed.

I saw Sam sitting at the bar, talking to the bartender.

It looked like a pretty heated conversation to me.

I forced myself to walk over there and sit down next to him.

He pretended not to notice me. I looked around.

"Sam," I gulped. "what is going on."

He looked at me and gave a cold, bitter laugh.

His eyes no longer were filled with adventure. They were filled with evil.

"Nothing, rose. Everything is fine. Goodbye now." He coldly said, turning back his attention to that slut.

Anger started to take over. I could feel a lump in my throat. Oh no.

I shot up from my seat so I was now standing.

"NOTHING IS FINE SAM. YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS? YOU'RE A PLAYER AND AN ASSHOLE." I yelled.

What the hell is wrong with me?

His facial expression hardened.

"WE WERE NEVER ANYTHING ROSE. YOU MEANT NOTHING TO ME. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD." He yelled back.

A bullet shot straight through my heart. A million frogs were in my throat. What?

"You know what? I should've known better. I'm such an idiot for thinking me and you actually had something." I was on the verge of tears.

I can't let him see me cry.

I turned to walk out the door.

"Ros-" I heard him say, but it was to late.

I stumbled into the cold night. All I could see were the flickering street lights.

"Shit." I said aloud.

I felt hot tears stream down my face.

I wiped them off using my sleeve.

I dialed Cynthia's number since she was the only one who would actually come pick me up.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Cynthia," I sobbed. "Can you come pick me up, I'm at the hanger."

"Oh my god! I'll be right there don't move." She said frantically before hanging up.

I am so stupid to think that me and Sam were "dating"

How could I be such a bone head?

Even more tears started streaming down my face.

My heart literally feels broken.

••••

HI GUYS! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT WAS REALLY SAD FOR ME TO WRITE 😭. BUT ANYWAYS, KEEP READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING! ILY