Jimin smut

You we're on a gym, alone only with your bestfriend, Jimin. He was practicing here all the time until night. After that, he came to you, all sweaty all over his body. He asks you to throw the bottled water. You get the bottle then you threw it at him. The bottle accidentally hit his dick.

"Omg, mianhae!" You held his dick and you find it hard. You turned Jimin on.

You got embarrassed and blushed a little at the thing you did there. You stand up and apologizes at him

"I'm really, really sor-" You we're cut off when he smashed your lips at him together. He carries your legs to his waist. Now you can feel his hard erection and made you moan a little.

Jimin: Mm.. I want you to do that again.
You: Do what?
Jimin: The moan

You got shocked at what he said, he smirked seeing your face, confused.
He kissed you roughly, making you moan, unbuttoning your T-shirt and removing your skirt slowly. Jimin is begging you to let his tongue get inside your mouth, you obeyed.

You're slowly unzipping his pants off and began to massage his dick, he starts moaning quietly.

Jimin: Wow, you're a bad girl
You: Huh?

He carries you and slammed you at the wall, then he puts his legs at his waist again for you to feel his erection.
He is licking and sucking your neck, leaving it a mark. He starts thrusting at you slowly until it goes faster.
You moaned quietly as he is thrusting a little bit faster.

Jimin: 'Mmm' is not enough. Then he pumps at you hardly, making you scream loudly.

You: "*moan* Jimin--ahh.."
Jimin: That's much better.

He, then thrusts a little bit on you until both of you got climaxed.

Now, both of you are sitting at the floor, resting your bodies at the wall, panting hard.

He climbs on top of you and whispers at your ear.

"Ready for round two?"

Sorry guys if it's boring and way to short T-T I will try to make it better next time.