Chapter 6: Starry Room?

Stella's POV - 2.33pm

I was seriously in a dilemma of what to wear since i'm going out with Christian today. He's coming in an hour and a half and I still haven't decided. And I know, how can I be going on a date the day after all the drama between Jaden and I? I'm not in the mood to start moping around and crying about it and of course on the inside i'm still hurting but it's all about putting on fake smiles today.

I searched through my whole walk through closet until I settled to a black camisole vest top with light blue jeans, black lace up boots, a coins and quartz charm necklace and a red and blue flannel around my waist. Then applied some make up in the mirror, I pulled the hairband out of my hair, dropping my messy bun and flipped my hair around to make it presentable but not too neat and left it down.

4:06pm -

I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs and my mom opened it because I could hear them talking. I put my phone, money and a little bit of make up in my black and white Celine bag and walked downstairs with it.

"Hey Stella" Christian said, coming in to give me a hug and I let him.

"Hey" I said back. Christian did that flipping-his-hair-with-the-cap-off-and-putting-it-back-on thing again then placed the snapback backwards on his head. He was wearing a grey 'rock, paper, scissors' jumper with black jeans and red supras.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"Um, we're just going to Starbucks and maybe somewhere else after that" I answered, walking towards the front door with Christian. "Oh and Mom, is Dad ok? He's still in bed and he would of woken up hours ago?"

"Yes darling, he's fine. Okay, have fun, but don't do anything stupid" Mom called out before we walked out the door.

Jaden's POV -

I was behind the mic, trying to spit some bars to create this song for Stella but nothing right was coming out. I felt like I hadn't rapped in years. I tried rapping again for the 345282094842 time. Okay, not that much but you know what I mean.

"Um...er...you're special to me...er...um...please forgive me, i'm on my knees?" I failed and gave Mateo and Moises a look to see if that was good or not.

"Come on bro, we've been in the studio for hours and we've hardly got through the first verse. I'm crazy hungry and i'm craving Urth right now. You sound like you've never rapped before" Moises complained.

"Bro, can't you see i'm trying?!" I yelled, not meaning to. "It's just, nothing's coming out. All I can think about is Stella and how much i've hurt her and hurting her, hurts me" I continued, taking the headphones off my neck and putting it back on the stand. "We might as well just forget this, I can't do it and there's a unlikely chance that Stella will listen to it".

"J, just say whatever you wanna say through the song. No one's telling you that you can or cannot basically pour your heart out. Just say everything you've ever wanted to say to her ok" Mateo inspirationaly said.

I took a deep breath, and put the headphones back on. Then everything came out...

To be honest, my conscious giving me caution 

I'm dealing with all this non sense...

People question if I love her, just know it cuts deeper 

Then what all them bracelets cover and that's very true 

And this ain't another cover,