One Secret at a time

Coach Medina P.O.V.

I heard Chloe's story from outside the hospital room. Everything. I felt things I have never felt before and hope never to again. She's dealt with things, that even a grown adult has only faced less than a quarter that she has. I turn around walk toward the elevator and press the down button. Time to go to her house.

Walking straight into her house I startle the people in the living room, Looking for her uncle James the one who signed her guardianship over to me, I spot him. Passed out on a recliner with a Jack Daniels bottle in his grasp. I walk towards him, those people following my every movement. I grab the bottle from his grasp and poor it all over him, waking him up. His eyes are darting around and stop on me. "What the fuck man!? I was sleeping." He exaggerates. Rolling my eyes "yeah and? Your neice is in the hospital 'cause she tried to kill her self because your fucking sister beat her causing her to lose the baby!" He stares at me with rage in his eyes. "That little whore. I guess she couldn't keep her legs shut she also couldn't use protection too?!" My anger spikes I close my eyes for a brief second and open them to look around the room. Those people have their mouths hanging open, with wide eyes. I turn back to James, "Oh yeah by the way you and your sister is getting charged with neglect, abuse, and your sister especially murder." His jaw drops. Meaning you'll be put in jail and lord knows you don't need another one on your record huh." With that finished I ball my hands into a fist and punch him in the face, he staggers back and slips on another bottle and hits his head on the floor. I turn around and walk out not sparing anyone a glance and leave.

The moment I leave my main concern is focused on Chloe. I pull out my cell and see it's already four- thirty.