Chapter one ~ Zankie

As Farah walks through the hallway she stares at Senpai who's right in front of her "Oh Senpai,will you ever notice me?"She whispers under her breath with a slight whine to it but no one hears her because she doesn't really call attention to her self.
As 7C walks to Lunch , Ling Ling approaches Farah. "So what future have you given Raine?" Farah doesn't answer she's to busy in her thoughts. I need to find out if anyone has a crush on him like in Yandere simulator;she loved that game.
"He-ello earth to Farah" Ling Ling said while waving her hand. "Huh?" I reply confused. "I said what future did you give Raine" she says using hand motions. She does that when she's annoyed,she doesn't like repeating herself . "Oh,oh um she'll end up with Ali and have a cute curly haired baby girl " ( BTW me ( Karen ) and Farah (Zarah ) gave Raine (Khay) this future in history , she didn't agree with it at all ) "Awwwww so cute " she cooed at Raine who was very annoyed with Ling Ling now . " you better shut the fuck up right now Ling Ling or I'll -" " calm down Raine it's just a little joke " Ling ling interrupted . She went off with Luz and Raine leaving me hear to stare at Senpai who's the most cutest boy in school , Frankie Gilchrist. Him and his friends were talking about a game . I sighed at the sight of him knowing that he probably has feelings for another girl . But no one deserves his dark complexion that looks like chocolate mixed with caramel, or his nerdy but cute personality ( he's also very dirty minded but let's forget about that right now ) I look away thinking people will notice if I stare too long. I sigh as I walk to lunch hoping to catch up with Ling Ling, Raine , and Luz .

What will happen next will she tell Frankie her feelings or will her friends try something crazy you'll see in
part 2 of zankie also shout out to TheSenpaiFox for being the main character Farah
And FRENCHCUPCAKE1345 for being Raine lingling15  for being Ling Ling. And let's not forget Switzsin for being Farah's main senpai