Chapter Three~Zankie

OMG! I kissed Frankie. I was sighing inside but groaning outside acting like the fall hurt. "Zarah! Um....are you ok?" Frankie asked frantically, running his hand through his curls.

"I-I'm fine, Frankie" I stuttered. He reached out his hand and I grabbed it. Raine was video taping this all with her phone. I gave her a 'Thank you kind soul look'

Ling Ling was writing down something in the Ship Notebook. Oh, brother.
∆∆∆∆∆Timeskip∆∆∆∆∆

Ahhh, home sweet home. I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I was thinking about reading this Jelsa fanfic.

Bing! My phone chimed. It was a Wattpad notification. I opened it and it was a text from Frankie. I started smiling like an idiot and looked at what he wrote.

Switzin: Hey there, Farah
Farah: hey wud?
Switzin: thinking about u ;)
My heart fluttered and then dropped. Raine, Luz, Seline, and Ling Ling were always talking about how much of a flirt Frankie was.

They sorta stopped caring after something happened with Angel Sepulveda.

Farah: guess I have an everlasting charm*)
Switzin: yup maybe I'll marry you

WAIT, WHAT?!

Farah: ?
Switzin: last Friday, I texted Raine and asked her if I can marry u and she said always. Will u marry me?

Is it getting hot or is that just me?

Farah: I don't know....we barely know each other
Switzin: then let's get to know each other, will u go out with me

OMG!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES

Farah: sure :)
Switzin: YAY!
Farah: Lol gtg tired ttyl
Switzin: k sleep well beautiful

As I climbed into bed I thought, If I die tonight, I die a happy woman.

I walked into the cafeteria and was surprised to see Raine already there and Frankie showing her something on his phone.

"You were serious right" I heard Raine whisper. He nodded his head. She jumped up and whipped out her iPod the second I sat down.

Suddenly, the Wedding March came on and flowers started flying. "Not yet humans" I called. "Meet us at the field after school" Raine yelled running out the door.

Oh brother!

A/n
That's the end of Zankie. This has to be one of my OTP's. This ship actually sailed but I changed the situation slightly. BTW Farah, if your reading this, I have to talk to you and Frankie when you get back to school. Media is of a couple in FS that we imagine as Zankie.

Toodaloo mf