AlixPirate Teddy Bear Part 1

"Aliii" an voice called behind me. Well shit. It's Raine. She's probably going to talk about me having a crush on Karen or something.

"Yes?" I asked. "How you doing", she asked, happily. I raised an eyebrow at her. Did she have coffee or something?

"I'm fine. Why?" I asked skeptical. "It's your birthday! I wanted to ask and give you your present", she replied. I sighed, mentally. Thank god. Raine's cool until she gets that fangirl look in her eyes. That's when I gotta Zayn. (Fight me directioners)

She handed me a huge bear. It had a cute little eyepatch over it's eye. Despite some rumours that Raine liked me, I couldn't quite bring myself to believe it. If anything she acts like my little sister. This being a prime example.

"Thanks short stack", I joked, ruffling her braids. A clinking noise followed. She glared at me.

"I'm not that short. Plus you knocked my Dan and Phil hat off", she grumbled.

Raine gave me a wink and a hug. She,then, walked over toward to Kawaii Chan, Luna, and Ian.

The huge bear had to be the most adorable this ever. After shaking it a few times, a note fell out.

"Hey, Curly Fries. Thought I should give you something completely random because a Raine gift isn't a Raine gift without something random. I just wasted about 3 minutes of your life. :D :D Anyways, stay cheesy (like your completely boring if your not cheesy). See you in like 12 minutes and I love you. Budds. (IF YOU HAD A CRUSH ON ME YOU JUST GOT FRIENDZONED BITCH). ILYSM
∆Raine"

I started to laugh because this is such a Raine thing to do.

The bell rang and everyone rushed into math class. I saw Raine and rushed over to give her another hug for the random note. I got stopped by this guy.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Raine's cousin, Q. Who are you?" He asked back. "Ali Geer. The brother she never had", I stated proudly. He smiled at me.

Then, he saw the bear and frowned. "She gave you that?" Q asked me. "Yea, today's my birthday. I'm turning 14", I explained.

He gave me a strained smile and ran off. Weird. Plus I'm late. Better get going.

A/n
Hey everyone. We vanished for a little bit and we're finally back. We actually told our friend Ali about this ship. See you guys soon.