Onikafaree/Omeeka- dont leave

"Meek.. Tell me you're not leaving me."

"It's too much. I'm tired of Safaree!"

"So am I!"

"He's your problem! When we got together you said he would leave us alone!"

"I thought he would...Rihmeek!" Nicki held onto Meeks arm as he tried to leave the house. She was crying her eyes out.

Nicki really loved Meek with all her heart. He was the only one there when Safaree left her.

"Meek please.. I'm so sorry."
"Get off of me." He shoved her arm and walked out of the mansion. Nicki ran after him. "Meek please don't leave me! I'll tell Safaree to fall back."

"We've tried that. I realized the only way to get away from him is to get away from you."

Nicki stopped walking. She watched him walk away, tears streaming down her face. She felt her heart turn cold.

Her sadness turned to anger. "I HATE YOU RIHMEEK."

"This isn't about you Nicki! This is about Safaree and all your shit you brought when I got with you! I love you Nicki." He turned around. They were still standing a good distance away from eachother.

"Shut up! If you really loved me you wouldn't leave me like this! Fuck Safaree! Fuck you for leaving me!"

She wiped her cheeks and turned toward the house. She gave up.

She didn't want to keep him in something he didn't want to be in. She loved him too much for that.

"Wait Rihmeek!"

She turned back around. So did he. "What?"

"Bye.."

"Bye." He walked to his car and got in it, and drove off quickly.

(NICKI'S POV)

I got myself together and drove to Safaree's house. I held all my anger in, just waiting to take it all out on him.

When I got there, another car was parked in his driveway. I walked up to the door, went under the doormat and got the key. There was no time to knock. I opened the door. Safaree's dog started barking at me. I ran to Safaree's bedroom and busted the door open. Him and some girl were sitting on the bed.

Safaree quickly got up, noticing my tears. "What's wrong?"

"Meek left me! All because of your shit!" I pushed him back to the wall. "He thought I was cheating on him because you kept calling me and texting me and coming by the house!"

"Don't blame this on me!"

"You know how much I love Meek." I said quietly. The girl got up and left. "Sophia don't go!" He tried walking after her but I held him back. "Fix this."

"I can't Nicki."

"Then leave me alone. Don't call me, text me, any of that. I never want to see you again." I spat.

"Nicki..."

I looked up at him. "I'm sorry...can we talk? Tell me what happened." His hands were on my shoulders.

He wiped my tears. We lay on the bed and he held me.

"He said the only way to get away from you is to get away from me. And he just left." I finished my story. "Wow... This is all my fault. I'm so sorry."

I didn't say anything.

"You know.. Meek... Isn't all-"

"What are you saying?" I cut him off. "You're naive."

I tried to get up but he held me down. "No! Let me talk! You always get mad when I call you out because you know I'm right!"

"Let me go Safaree!" I struggled against him; but he didn't let him go. I gave up, and lay back down with him. "You know meek isn't all that. You just want to believe that because  when we broke up... He took you from me at the right time."

I started feeling like Safaree felt some type of way. Did he miss me?

"Do you miss me?"

"Yes." He answers with no hesitation. I shift my body around to look him in the eyes. "You have to tell me these things, Safaree. How am I supposed to know?" New tears formed in my eyes, happy tears this time.

He wiped them away again, holding my face and pulling me in until our lips touched. I love Rihmeek, but I love Safaree more. "I love you Safaree." I whisper.

"Don't leave me Onika." He whispered back.

______________________________

Didn't know wtf to call this lmao.

Little chapter before I go to school. COMMENT AND VOTE!!