Chapter 7 (Part 2)

At first, he didn't kiss back, and when I pulled back he had a surprised look on his face.

"Please, do that again." He said softly after a moment of silence, looking me in the eyes. As I looked longer, his eyes glazed over with lust.

I bent down again and captured his lips with mine, softer this time. He kissed back and put his hands in my hair, gripping and pulling softly. The kiss was slow at first, but soon it became something else.

I grabbed his hips and lifted him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and pushed against me. He felt so good.

The kiss was passionate, nothing like I had ever had before.

I swiped my tongue against his bottom lip and he gladly opened his mouth. It was a slow dance of our tongues and it slowly became more intense.

He bit my lower lip and I groaned in his mouth. I lowered him to the bed and pulled back from the kiss.

Shit. All control was out the window by now and I didn't care about anything or anyone else other than the beautiful boy in front of me.

***You have been warned ;)***

I was breathing heavy as he slowly rubbed his hands all over my chest and stomach. I didn't care if this was all in the moment. This was happening now, whether or not we would remember in the morning.

I started kissing, nipping, and licking down his neck. He hummed and moaned lightly and quietly. It was small, but it was the most erotic sound I had ever heard. I wanted him to make that sound again, louder and stronger.

I grinded my hips against his and his angelic moans filled my ears. His hands gripped the fabric on my back and arched his back as he grinded back against me.

"Shit, you looked so sexy dancing the way you did. I couldn't help but stare at you the whole time." I seductivly whispered to him, licking up the front of his neck and under his chin.

I slid my hand under the bottom of his shirt, rubbing them over his fit body. For someone his size, he had a seriously nice body.

I pulled up his shirt over his head and his panting became slightly heavier. I grinded hard on him, making him feel how much he was turning me on.

I ran my fingers over the outline of his abs and brought my hand up to his nipples, rubbing my thumbs over them.

I bent my head and captured one in my mouth. Sucking, licking, and rolling the bud in my mouth and teeth, I had him trembling and moaning louder. The noises he made sent a surge of excitement through me and I felt myself having the desire to just take him then and there. I moved to the other erect nipple and did the same. He ran his fingers over my back and gripped my flannel.

"Now its your turn to take some clothes off." With his eyes watching me with a lustful and sinful stare, he panted and pushed at my shirt and flannel.

"Rushing wont get you anywhere. I want to savor you properly." He shivered and I chuckled.

I bent up on my knees, slid off the flannel slowly, and pulled the shirt over my head.

His pupils dialated and he leaned up on his elbows. He licked his lips and checked out my chest.

Just having him look at me, made me harder than I was.

I leaned down again and caught his lips. I really did wanted to go slow, savor him while I had him. But my body wasn't agreeing with my heart.

When I released his lips, my hands flew to the top of his skinny jeans.

As I slowly unbuttoned his pants, I heard something. It was quiet so I didn't bother with it and continued my sweet torture. I slowly pulled down his zipper, his panting and trembling increasing with every moment.

Then there it was again.

*Knock Knock Knock*
Three, sharp, quiet knocks on the closed door. "Shit..." I mumbled to myself, and pulled up and away from Andrew.

*Knock Knock Knock*
Again, the three knocks, much louder and overcoming the sound of the music downstairs and through out the house.

Andrew sat up on the bed, a face flushed in a dark shade of pink. We both stared at eachother than the door.

*Knock Knock Knock*
This time, they were very loud. And the music had haulted and it was eerily quiet within the once rowdy house.

I slowly slid off the bed and grabbed my shirt and flannel. I picked up Andrew's shirt too and gave it to him.

*Knock Knock Knock*
Rapid knocks on the door told me that something was wrong.

Once both of our shirts were on, there was an awkward silence between us and neither of us moved. As Andrew started to walk towards the door, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"We will definitely finish this later." I whispered seductively in his ear. He shivered and let in a large breathe, as if he was in a desperate need for one.

We pulled away from each other and I opened the door to see Zoey with a slightly panicked look on her face.

"I know you guys might have been, you know, busy. But we need to go, like now."

"Why?" I said to her, turning around to look at a now panicked Andrew.

"Cops." Was all she had to say, and we were off.

~~~~~
Please give me hate, I soooooo deserve it for leaving you guys hanging for such a long time!!!!

I have been so busy with school and keeping my grades up that time slipped away from me.

I hope this doesn't change your mind about me or the story!!!!

Well its like 11 p.m here where I live and I'm super tired, but I thought I'd finish this up and publish it before I went to sleep

I hope you like it!!!

Love you guys!!!