drama

Luke's Pov:

I left the pizza place early, I didn't want to but I had to my mom execpected all of kid's to take our turn to make dinner and it was mine. I really wanted to stay and hopefully talk to Riley after, with everyone their I never got to talk to her. Everyone talked about how good we should be this year and state tournament here we come. Whatever though I'd won before and learned winning isn't everything.

Riley's Pov:

I drove Clark home.

"Thanks babe want me to pick you up tomorrow?"

"Sure, whatever less gas money."

"Alright buy." He said waving.

The next day

8 o'clock time for football, Clark picked me up on time for once. He's never on time, so it gave me a pretty big suprise. I climbed into the car and he was on the phone.

"Just shutup, she doesn't...." he started saying then he stopped. "O hey Riley."

"Everything okay?"

"Ya, it's nothing."

"Okay." I said as we drove the next five minutes in silence.

We got to school and I did normal routine, went to the locker room got made fun of and headed to the field.

Luke's Pov:

I was the first one at practice, people started coming but I was really waiting for Riley. I happened to look over at the parking lot and saw her getting out of Clark's car, for some reason I was jealous.

Five minutes later she came jogging out of the locker room, Clark had just came out and was standing next to me.

"Hot isn't she, sucks she's taken." He said walking away.

Riley's Pov:

I jogged out of the locker room and ran up to Luke, he looked kind of dejected.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Hey."

"What were you and Clark talking about?"

"You." He said before jogging off.

Of course stupid Clark, to everyone who has ever liked me or I've dated he's always had something to say.

I ran up to Clark "what the heck did you say to him."

"Your hot, and taken." He said smirking.

"Well you had the first part right." I said throwing the ball to him. "Go long."

Luke's Pov:

I walked away from Riley over to Lucas, she immediately went over to Clark...

"Hey, Luke." Lucas called to me.

"Hey." I said jogging over.

"So you and Riley? Huh?"

"I don't know, I just got told she's hot and taken."

"Well first off she's not taken, second she's hot but I don't tell her I said that because she's my best friend. Third Clark does that to ever guy that gets near her." Lucas said laughing.

"Ok, do alot of guys get near her?"

"Somewhat but just because of her dad, me and Clark are kind of like her body guards when it comes to that."

"So you trust me but Clark doesn't." I said looking over to where him and Riley were playing catch.

"I do but if you ever hurt her I'll kill you, and Clark well he's just kind of jerk when it comes to people talking to her, since it annoys her so much."

"O, ok, thanks."

Riley's Pov:

"Bring it in." Coach H yelled at us.

We all jogged in, he didn't look happy.

"Riley get over here." He yelled. "The crss country girls say you've been harassing them. Is that true?"

"No coach." I said back starting to shake.

"Coach if you don't mind..." Lucas started saying.

"Lucas not now! We do not except bullying here. You are suspended from know till after the first game."

I couldn't belive it, I wad suspended.

"Wait..." Luke said. "If she's suspended I quit."

"Me to." Lucas and Clark said at the same time.

And shortly after everyone started setting their helmets down and walking torward me because they new the truth, considering they needed me and over half of them had dated 2 or 3 of the cross country girls.

"Wait everyone get back here." Coach yelled. "Fine Riley but that's you're last warning."

After practice

"Hey Luke thanks for doing that." I yelled running toward him.

"No problem I knew it wasn't true."

"Thanks I guess they didn't like me talking to you."

"Well I like it so no need to stop." He said smiling. " and do you need a ride home?"

"If you're offering. But I should probably tell Clark."

"I think he's a little busy." Luke said pointing to were Clark was surrounded by cheerleaders.

"Good point." I said following him to his car.