Day 2

I had study hall 6th period today was my first day of therapy. I walked in, sat down and my thoughts started In my mind. What is she going to ask me. I she going to make me cry? Ugh this is ridiculous.

"Hello how are you today Anny?"

"Good..."

"We are going to have to plan the days that you would like to come, I was thinking Tuesday and Friday?"

"Yeh that's good I guess."

"Anny this is not going to work if you do not talk to me ... you will have to see me more often if I feel that you are not getting the correct emotional support."

Correct emotional support who does this lady think she is god? She is not learning who I am she may think she knows me but she is wrong. Ugh why did I run out of class if I hadn't I wouldn't have to be here today!

"Ok...."

"So what do you think lead you to running out of class?"

I will spare you the rest of the boring details it mostly just things that I could have done but I didn't . Not a lot of talking about how I felt which is what I thought we were required to do. The bell was my only saving grace. But now I had to go to my mother's class. I sat down in my seat in the way back.

"OK class time for the assigning seats " I think my jaw dropped about 2 inches. Nope please no mother.

"Will Anny be assigned to the front of the class so you can keep an eye on her" It was the same kid that made that comment yesterday. All I was hoping for was a defense from my mother. She couldn't just let him keep commenting like this.

"Yes Timothy she will, Anny right where"

I was feeling berated by my own mother. She was agreeing with him treating me like this calling me out? Now it was bad enough that she was letting this happen as a teacher, but as my mother? I was trying to breath I could not risk darting out of class again. Breathe just breath.

"Ok class today we are going to talk about respect."

Why is she staring at me... This is just uncool mother.

"There are rules in this class room, you may not just get up and leave.. I just wanted to make that clear after our incident yesterday"

"You are referring to Anny walking out right Mrs.Sunn?"

"Yes timothy."

This is getting really hard I want to cry. This is so not cool mother sooooo not cool.

"Can I got to the bathroom Mrs.Sunn" this was my way of telling her stop!

"Yes Anny"

I could hear timothy start to talk so I darted out of there as fast as I could. By the time I reached the bathroom I was gasping for air I didn't know what was happening. It felt like I what I though an asthma attack would be like. Before I knew it I was crying I couldn't move I was paralyzed with fear. Some one nocked on the stall.

"Are you ok?"

I was searching for the word no but I couldn't respond.

"Just open the door ok all right?." I some how did. The nice girl lead me too the nurse and they figured out that I was having a panic attack a sever one. They had to call an ambulance as they didn't have oxygen. When they arrived they layer me down on the stretcher, gave me oxygen and medication to calm me down. My father arrived 15 minutes later.

"Anny honey are you ok?"

"I'm fine dad really"

"Where is your mother? Didn't she come with you?"

Oh my gosh I forgot to tell her that I was going to nurse. Great and I am missing out on my detention now it is going to be 2hrs! Great just Great

"No dad she is not"

My father was on a business trip yesterday so he had not heard about me running out of class so I had to explain it too him right then right now. I started to bawl

"She hates me daddy she hates me..." I guess now would be the perfect time to tell you that I am a complete daddy's girl I am wrapped around his finger.

"No she doesn't swe......"

He was just about to finish his sentence when the momster flew through the door.

"ANNNNYY ROSIE SUNN"Oh the middle name. "WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING, you made me look horrible in front of your class with your little act. I was really great your grounded NO TV,LAPTOP OR PHONE UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE. We are going home"