Day 2 1/2

My mother didn't realize that this wasn't an act. She tried to pull me out of the hospital bed but the nurse walked in at the right time.

"Miss miss your daughter can't leave."

"Oh I see she has you believing her little act.. She is just trying to get out of detention,"

"Ma'am I have to respectfully disagree, her panic attack was caused by high anxiety she will need to get evluted by our therapist before she can go home."

My mother threw her hands in the air and stormed out of the room. Just as she walked out the therapist walked in.

"Hello I'm Jessica and I will be you evaluator today, dad I will you stay here to help with family history but them I will want to talk to Anny alone."

"Ok what ever's best"

The next few minutes where general then they shooed my dad out and it was time for 1 on 1

"All right so you started school 2 days ago correct?"

"Yes that's right that's when it all started..."

"So have you always found stress with starting school?"

"No just this year with my mom being my teacher "

"Ok, so can you tellme the incident that occurred yesterday?"

We then discussed what happen the past two flare ups so to speak, she seemed really insterested in helping me not like the lady at school...

"So this kid timothy seems to be the root of he problem hun?

"Yah I mean I would think that my mother would put a stop to it but she just lets it go on... I mean she is not just my teacher she is my mother."

"Alright sweetie I want you come back to me next week I will be in touch if anything major happens email me ok?"

I was realized from the hospital later that day with "Extreme Emotional Instability" and I was to keep seeing the hospital therapist until further notice.

I heard a knock on my door

"Anny can we talk."

"Yeh mom come in"

"Anny ,I just want you to know that next time you go to the nurse you need to tell me..."

"Ok mom ok"

"AND your going to school tomorrow

"Knew that too"