Day 3

Today was going to be a good day I could tell it was going to be good. I walked into the school with confidence I could do it! Choir was a great way to start off my day, I had friends in that class. We started to sing our first piece it was going good but then she stopped.

"Anny please sing your part again it seemed a bit off"

Don't screw this up you can do it!

"Anny I will talk to you after class ok..."

No no no not this class too everyone is turning on me. Why? Why

"Anny I think we are going to need to change your part to 3rd you sounded pitchy today and I cant have my 1st sound pitchy ok alright see you tomorrow. "

I can still save this day ok so the start wasn't great but it's ok

"Anny Sunn please report to the deans office."

And you know hat happened next the oooing and your in trouble, great!

"Miss Sunn do you know why you're here?"

"No"

"Your 7th and 8th-period teacher are summing you to 2hr detention each."

"But but why?"

" No but's and you are to serve them before your other detention today and tomorrow"

I spent the rest of the day wondering how the heck I am going to survive this year and then momsters class.

"Today class there is going to be a closed-door policy do you now what that means" she paused "No I didn't think so it means that nobody may leave this classroom until the bell rings understand."

"Yes tim?"

"Well what if we have to go the bathroom?"

"You can wait.."

"This seems unfair we all know that this is because of Anny... I didn't do any thing mike didn't do anything just Anny I think that she should be the one punished not me."

And now I was scared if we were going with the track record she was going to throw me under the bus. But I needed to keep my cool because, I didn't want to serve more detention. Breathe just breathe you can do it keep your calm. You can do this just like Jessica told you.

"Timothy I believe you are overstepping your binderies as a students I will talk to you after class."

I started ball I don't now why but I did I scared I was going g to get talk too for crying.

"But Mrs Sunn it's true I am only speaking to truth."

And what happened next I could have never dreamed of...

"You now what" Hailey started "You need to stop it you now how much pain you have caused Anny? Huh? She has to serve a week of detentions because of you she had a panic attack and had to go to the hospital because of you! You are being a bully and you need to stop!."

���