Chapter 45

Jessica's Point Of View:
We finally arrived back home. Me and Christie carried in the pizza's and pop.

"We're home" I yelled.

Nobody came.

"With Pizza" I yelled again and everyone cane running in making me Christie laugh.

"Oh I see you guys come for pizza and not me" I said pretending to be hurt, they all stopped and looked at me.

"We love you?" Ryan said making everyone laugh.

"Shut up and day" I laughed.

"So what is it?" Lexie asked with a smile gaining everyone's attention.

"Yeah what is it?" Justin smiled.

I pulled out a pizza box and put it on the table. I had the people spell out 'It's A Boy" with Pepperoni's.

"Open it" I smiled and Justin looked at me confused.

"Layla! You do!" He said nervously making me giggle.

She opened up the box and everyone looked at me.

"Its a boy?" Jason asked and I nodded.

"ITS A BOY!" Justin yelled picking me up and spinning me around making me laugh.

We were all sitting in the kitchen laughing and coming up with names.

"Justin I want you to name it, cause when we have a girl I'm naming it" I smiled.

"Good cause I have a name for him" He smiled back.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Brayden Jay Bieber" He said proudly.

"I love it!" I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. Just then the doorbell rang and everyone pulled out a gun.

"Who could it be everyone is here" Za stated. I started to walk towards the door but Justin stopped me.

He went behind the door and hurried and opened it and everyone point the gun outside. Nobody was there. I walk out onto the porch and look down there was a envelope. I grab it and shut the door and open it up.

'Congratulations Jessica and Justin,
You killed my best man and now I'll kill you. You thought you could run. You thought you could hide. But you thought wrong. Nice to see you again Victoria thought you were dead, guess I didn't do a good enough job. You won't live long enough to have that baby of yours Jessica, unless you come with me. Get ready for your big BLAST!'
Love,
Your Favorite Uncle

I stood there in shock. He found us. We are gonna die. What does he mean big blast?.

"Guy's!" Fredo said getting our attention.

"There is a bomb in the basement we gotta go now!" He said obviously frightened.

"Everyone grab the money and your clothes and all the guns as fast as you can! Go!" My mom said and we all took off running in different directions.

Oh shit....