Chapter 59

Justin's Point Of View:
**1 year later**
Today has been a year since everything happened. There has been no drama, no nothing. Victoria wasn't actually working for the Police Department, she was actually working for Mark. Stupid bitch lied to us, but Jessica doesn't care she said she already has a mother who if your wondering is Amy her step mother. Brayden and Alana are now one and a half years old and so smart. They already know how to walk, they are saying 4 word sentences which are cute cause they have little conversations with each other. Alana is a Daddy's Girl so much and Brayden is a Mommy's Boy. Emily, Kelsey, Stella, Rose, Carter, Mason, and Tyler come over all the time.You already know Emily( Lexie and Jason's daughter) then Carter and Stella(Layla and Ryan's son and daughter). Now Kelsey is Thalia and Chaz's daughter, Rose is Fredo and Haley's daughter. Mason and Tyler are Za and Violet's sons. Now if you are wondering Za found a girlfriend he's been seeing for a while but we didn't find out until she was 5 months pregnant. Fredo found his girlfriend that he also has been seeing and we didn't find out until she was 6 months pregnant. Jordan doesn't really come around anymore. After we all had kids he went MIA and fell off the face of the Earth.

"Hey daddy" Alana said wanting me to pick her up and I did so.

"Hey baby girl" I kissed her forehead.

"Can I have a dollar?" She smiled and gave me puppy eyes.

"Your not even a teenager and you already get money from me all the time" I laugh and hand her a twenty dollar bill and she kisses my cheek and runs to her room.

We moved out of the house we had made. We all did, we didn't want anyone to know where we lived from the past so we moved. Jessica and I currently live in a gated community our house is the biggest one. It had 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms,a game room, a study hall, a indoor pool, a weight room, a basketball court, living room, kitchen, dining room, and family room. We also have a huge garage the holds our white Escalade, Black Range Rover, black and purple Ferarri and a white Nissan Altima. There are about 3 empty spaces for other cars which will be filled when the kids are older.

This Chapter is short.

But its just a run up on the last year.

So don't be too mad lol