Ch. 9

Ack i'm sorry i wasn't able to write for a while now...anyways here's chapter 9. Let's talk about how fucking adorable Harry is...

***

Harry woke up with Louis' arm wrapped around his waist. Harry smiled to himself and a slight blush made it's way onto his face. Harry's heart fluttered and his stomach erupted into butterflies and Louis' fingertips grazed his skin, making Harry's skin feel on fire. Harry couldn't handle the torture of sitting there and possibly getting aroused. Even after a break up he wasn't even crying.

Why wasn't he? Shouldn't he be upset that Nick cheated on him and lied about everything? Yes, it bothered Harry, but it didn't bother him as much as he thought it would. Harry slightly frowned. What would have happened if this was before he moved into the Tomlinson's? He would probably be bawling, but for some reason he wasn't now.

Harry ignored his confusing thoughts and tried to escape Louis' tight grip around his waist. Harry groaned as his attempts failed and only resulted in Louis tightening his grip. Harry turned his head to look at Louis. Harry stared, completely in awe of Louis. Louis' lips were parted and soft breaths escaped them, his hair was crazy but gave him a hot I-just-woke-up look, and he looked at peace with everything.

Harry blushed as Louis opened his piercing blue eyes. Harry's mouth fell open slightly as he stared into Louis mesmerizing eyes. Louis' eyebrows furrowed in confusion and Harry stared into his eyes. Louis rubbed one of his eyes and Harry blushed even more.

"What?"

"N-nothing you're eyes are just beautiful s'all." Louis stopped rubbing his eye and stared at Harry. Harry blushed even darker if that was possible.

"Your eyes are too Harry." Harry bit his lip and blushed again. Louis smiled and felt giddy knowing he had this effect on Harry.

"Th-thanks Lou..." Louis laughed.

"No problem Hazza. How are you feeling?" Harry shrugged his shoulders at Louis' question.

"I thought I'd still be crying right now... I don't know maybe I'm still in shock and the bawling will come later?" Harry sounded unsure and Louis also wondered why Harry wasn't crying.

"How long were you...together?"

"Almost a year...it honestly wasn't that long." Louis stared at Harry with his mouth open.

"Not long?! Harry that is very long! What is long to you?" Harry shrugged and glanced at his hands.

"A couple of years..."

"Well yeah, that's longer than long though." Louis said and Harry slowly got out of Louis' grip, missing the flash of disappointment that crossed Louis' face.

Harry stretched and Louis may or may not have stared at Harry's stomach as his shirt rode up. Louis grabbed his phone and got out of bed. He glanced at the time and was extremely happy they are on break now. He sent a quick text to Niall and Liam asking if they wanted to come over.

"I asked Niall and Liam if they wanted to come over...you don't mind right?" Harry shook his head.

"No I want to get to know them though." Louis smiled, of course he would let Harry get to know them.

"Course you can Harry, c'mon I'll make some breakfast."

They walked downstairs where Louis' mum was sleeping soundly on the couch. Louis smiled fondly towards his mum, knowing she worked so long hours for them really made her his hero. Harry glanced at Jay and then to Louis where he was met by the dazzling blue eyes. Louis led him into the kitchen and he pulled out the ingredients for pancakes while Harry sat at the island.