TLH~1 : them

Laila's POV

"And still!! Our defending champion!! *Drum roll* gamma melodica!!! "

As the emcee announces the winner my colleagues ran to me and squeeze me in a tight hug ...

"Yyiieeehhh!! PB!! We won!! Thanks to you!! "

Cherry squeled as she jumps in front of me ... while my colleagues nodded their heads in agreement ...

"Silly! Dont thank me ... you know we wont win if we didn't cooperate ..."

I replied ... as i took the trophie in my hand ... because we just won the ballad ballerinas competition worldwide 'again' actually we won 3rd time already ... which made us slightly known ... im a graduating student ...and if you thought im a one of those rich kid ... im sorry but no cause im just a scholar ... and i just got that scholarship through joining our theatre ballet ...which helped me a lot ... oh shucks! I almost tell half of my life story but i haven't introduce yet! I apologize! Im Laila Acrielya Crimson 17 years of age and alone in life! btw! Im accelerated ... if you're wondering

"Oh my little laila! You just did a great work there!! Im so proud of you darling! "

My mentor/mother figure complimented ... she's Mary Anne Russian ... our choreographer

"Oh...thank you ma'lady! "

I replied and bow a little ...when we heard a mumble from behind ... and out that it was courtney

Courtney Roulette one of our good ballet dancers but a bitchy one and she hates me ... a lot! Cause according to her she should have been the prima ballerina instead of me ...

"If i could have been the prima our performance would be more extravagant! "

"Oh please shut up courtney you cant even perfect the moves that laila has done ... 'excellently'!"

She spat quoting the word excellent ... courtney just rolled her eyes and exit the backstage ...

"Ugghh!! The forever bitter courtney! "

Shanley said while rolling her eyes ... shanley's one of my best friends ...

"Oh PB!! Your going to graduate 2 months from now! Im going to miss you!! "

Carl cried ... btw his a gay and his a very good friend of mine ...

"Oh carl ... i'll miss you too! "

I yelled and hugged me while my colleagues just stare at us with watery eyes when cherry shout !

"Okay people!! Enough with the drama!! And just enjoy the night!! Let's partey!! Wooohh!! "

And that's when the crowd started screaming and dancing their ass off! Oh-kay so i guess i'll just join them?? Hahahahah!!

~~~

Lucaz's POV

"Im sorry your highness but we still didn't found princess livia ..."

The royal guards reported to the crystal majesties as i seat on my chair together with my kingdom fire ... and also as livia's boyfriend ... yea she's my girl and she's been gone 2 years from now!! If it wasn't because of that war!! She won't be gone!! If only i didn't left her fighting in the north wing ...! This shits won't happen and she would be here in my arms right now ...! Uggh!! This is so frustating!!

"Ohh my baby!! Edward we need to find her! Please ......"

The queen cried and the king embraced her and try hushing her and order the guards to go to other worlds and search for her ...