Chapter one - His ways

This chapter contains words and actions that is not suitable for readers ages 13 and below.. actions,places,persons, and ideas of this story are all based on my wild imagination.. yung mga mature content of this story ay hindi ko karanasan... tinanong ko yun sa mga experts.. hehehe.. be open minded :-D Enjoy Reading! :-D

- HartHartLovesYou

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Rhaikko's POV

"mm mm..." this girl i'm playing with moaned in pleasure... my hands traveled on her two full breasts and started massaging it.. "ah-hmm.. R-rick!!.." she screamed my name while i'm finger-f*cking her..

"F-faster...Aaahh..!!" I smirked and added another finger inside her... I'm using my three fingers now... i moved faster... I removed my fingers and traveled my lips down to her core... I licked and sucked her clit...

"Aaaahhmmm... aahh... R-rick.. i'm c-cuming..!!" then she reached her climax.. ."My turn babe..". she said then took my hard shaft in her hand then lowered herself while looking at me...

she then kissed the head of my hardness then put it on her mouth.. i grip her hair to guide her in going deeper...

I bite my lower lip upon feeling the sensation...

After the mind blowing orgasm i reached my climax... I let her licked my juices..

Then I put my condom and entered her..

i moved deeper and faster.. the room filled with her screams... when we reached our climax.. I immediately removed my condom then throw it somewhere.. I put my clothes on then got out of the room...

" Wait Rick... why leaving so soon? " she said while biting her lower lip and her eyes were pleading...

" Sorry babe but I don't f*ck girls twice.. So BYE!.. " I said then got out at her condo...

I get into my car then I went home...

That girl's name is Cassy.., ow no.. it's Lanie??..Sally??.. Mercy..? I can't even remember that girl's name.. well... hindi ko naman kailangang matandaan ang bawat pangalan ng mga babaeng naikama ko na...

sabi nga nila past is past... women are only born to pleasure men... iyan lang ang silbi ng mga babaeng yan.. hindi mo dapat sineseryoso dahil once na malaman nilang seryoso ka, paaasahin ka lang nila...

magpapaligaw para magkaroon ng mga flowers and chocolates... .mga demanding.

*R-ring...R-ring."

naputol ang pagiisip ko nang biglang mag-ring yung phone ko.. i put on my earpiece then answered the call...

"Rick baby... Where are you? I'm free tonight would you like to accompany me here? " a girl's voice said in a sweet tone.

"sorry who's this? " i asked. Halos puro babae ang mga nasa contacts ko then idedelete ko lang yung number if i'm done doing business with her..