chapter 1

Hi I'm Laura jane Stoll I'm 16 yrs.old I have a bigger sister named Anna Marie she's 20 yrs.old,and Micheal Angelo 24 yrs.old . we are living together with our parents .....
I'm just having fun reading books, surfing in the net. And having fun with my family during weekends.
My dad is working in the same company where micheal Angelo work they will go home from work at 5:00 in the afternoon and in the morning they will go to the work at 7:00 am they don't eat lunch at home because it's so complicated for them because they are busy for their projects......... Then Anna Marie will work in her workshop at 8 in the morning and she go home for lunch at 11 and go back to work t 12:30 until 4 or 5 depends if their are many customer........that's our daily doings I'm at school everyday mom is only at home......

One day we were busy at home .... we woke up at 6:45 because we were sleeping late last night because it was our family bonding time.....
"Laura,honey"then her mom knock the door 3x
"Anna wake up because you will be late for the meeting "
"Mom" "Mom" shouted Laura
Then her mom run to her because laura was already in the bathroom taking a shower
Then her mom asked her ,Honey what's the matter?
Then laura replied mom could you prepare my uniform please,then her mom go quickly to her room and look for her uniform then she put the uniform in her dressing room
"Thanks mom" you're the best mom ever:-):-)☆☆☆☆
Then the boys run to the car and rush to work they just eat small they are lucky because they brought their lunch bags......

LAURA WHERE YOU ARE?You are already alone your father and your brother were gone already because they are late
Knock,knock,knock,knock
Who's that? said Mrs.Stoll
It's penelope Laura's classmate
Then her mom open the door" come in " "come in"
Good morning Mrs.Stoll where is laura?
Then she answer she is still upstairs then she called laura
"LAURA " "LAURA" come down now there is somebody waiting for you?
Who's that mom?
Its penelope your classmate
Then laura quickly go down and eat her breakfast and after that she went to school together with penelope ....then she saw her other classmates in the waiting shade using their expensive phone's ..Penelope was her closed friend since the first day of school...she's in 4th yr.high school then while penelope and her was walking through the canteen she recognized that her partner was whole day silent then she asked penelope
WHAT'S THE MATTER OF YOU?WHY YOU DONT TALK? I THINK YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM ? Then penelope answered nothing I just keeping thinking something
Then laura said what are you thinking for?
Penelope said to her just don't mind me let just go to the library and do our research okay?
Then laura just keeping reading her book .... and then suddenly her phone was ringing many times and it was her ate then she answer the last call ... Ate what's the matter?
Then it was a other voice answering the phone...
Hello!hello! Yes!I'm the paramedic are you the sibling of MS.Stoll? Then she answer yes I am the sibling of her whats wrong of her ?pls. Come here in st.john private hospital.....whats the matter of her? Then the paramedics said to her I will explain to you later ...Then immediately she call her mom and dad about the situation of anna marie? Then she told penelope
PENELOPE I need to go it's emergency for now excuse me!
Then she ran through their gate then the school guard ask her MS.Stoll where you are going? Then she ans.Guard I need to go to The hospital my ate was rush in the hospital I need to be their in a minute...Then the guard ans.her okay ! You're excuse for the classes now I will inform you're teacher's .....
Then Laura shouted to the guard while she was running to the taxi Thanks ! Guard she travel for 15 minutes going to the hospital .....Then she arrived in the hospital
Then she asked the nurse where is Ms.stoll?
She's in the emergency room ma'am you can wait in the waiting area
Then she walk to the waiting area then their was a girl that she looks familiar because the girl was standing backwards then when she seat the girl look at her then the girl!I'm familiar of your face then laura said to her too then !!!Then they talk each other while they are waiting for the information it was kate the new assistant of ate then suddenly Mr . & Mrs . Stoll was their then laura hug them.....
Then ms.Stoll asked kate what's wrong of my daughter? She asked then kate answered her ma'am you're daughter was accidentally falling down without any reason that's why I decide to call the paramedics immediately.......
Then one of the nurse approach them Are you the family of ms.Stoll?
Then they say yes we are ,you can proceed to her room she's in the room # 32 its located in the 3rd floor ...........
Then when they ride in the elevator luckly it was the doctor of Anna then they asked whats happen to her ? Then the doctor said to her I'm sorry to say to her that she has a aggressive asthma that can caused her weak everyday plus she's stress that's why the condition of her was little bit complicated .....thanks doc but she's ok now?
Then the doctor said yes she's ok .....she must relaxed for a month she must not be stressed .....
When they arrived in the 3rd floor they was in the room of Anna THEN ANNA smile to them when anna opened her eyes then she asked mom ,dad whats wrong of me? Why im here in the hospital? shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh said her mom just relaxed we will tell you if you are already ok! Anna has still oxygen ......anna just watching her favorite movie ......after 5 days Anna went home from the hospital when they arrived home her other family members making a welcome back party of anna .she was so happy and she said thanks for everything especially her parents......now she was ok ... then LAURA was the companion of her because they repaint the room of laura for 1 month because it's a huge room .......one night laura and anna was talking because it was nearly the birthday of micheal angelo and need a suprise gift for him.......