chapter 2

It was august 17 it was the birthday of micheal angelo the family wake up early except angelo !!!! Then they prepare a nice breakfast while they are eating  Michael angelo went to the table but the four of them they dont talk then angelo sat down and eat breakfast suddenly they sing a birthday song 4x then Michael angelo was smiling .....while they are eating  angelo asked her dad and mom if possible he could invite some friends for slumber party  then his  Mom and dad  agree but his friends know already the plan they have a suprise birthday party ....... then the two girls was smiling at them......after eating breakfast the two girls went to the mall for a window shopping  for the birthday of micheal angelo they bought some gifts for him........at 7 pm the party was starting  his mom and dad was arranging his visitors ...the party finished at 12 pm in the evening  following day they cleaned up the  place that was left last night from the party then Angelo and her sisters  was still sleeping until 10 am in the morning...... then their mom was calling them wake up now ,wake up now pls.help me to cleaned up the mist that was left last night could you help me.... then laura and anna marie help their mom while angelo was still sleeping ....after cleaning  that   mist  their mom and dad was preparing for their lunch....that day was awesome.... anna was helping together with her mom..."honey" can you help me bring out all the garbage said his dad.ok dad i will....
Her ate was cleaning the kitchen.. and while they are cleaning there is somebody came in front of their door. Asked angelo opened the door and asked him ...to whom  you are looking for? ....im i...m i....m looking for anna..and why you are looking for her?

Im gonna asked something to her and what is that said angelo..  .... nothing i will go now.....ok i will go now ok i will be back later   ...... and then anna marie ask angelo who is that.... hnmmmm.. its a boy maybe it was your classmate she will be back later......ok ....

Angelo could you arranged your room and clean all the cabinets for me pls.. said laura uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...said angelo .....

Laura is shouting while she's downstairs..... plsss... could you clean my cabinets....angelo im begging you....ok ok ok i will clean it all ...ok you are my best kuya ever.. and this day was our clean up day.... im happy that angelo clean up all my cabinets ...and while she's cleaning my cabinets i was just playing my gadgets watching a movies........Anna marie was busy too cleaning her room... im the princess in this house  .. ..gahhehehehehhehe

Shouted :

Im the princess!!!!!!!!!!

Angelo was staring at her..............