chapter 3

Anna  marie made a  poem   for her English Class..entitled. .

                "Hold On"
In the moment we see ,i was speechless
In the moment you approach,i was just smiling
In the moment you stare,i was ashamed
But the longer we have conversation
I could not explain what i feel
But i just treat you as a friend

Just hold on your feelings because it will arrive ,in the right time ,right place in life.
Thank you for being a a good friend
Everytime i see you,i can imagine our conversation and jokes,but thank you that you showed a good attitude to me.
Friend thank you for what you shared to me.

Before i end  our conversation and i will say sorry and thank you for all the good things you've shared to me.
Just hold your feeling for the other person............

He was little bit embarassed because the poem she receited was not intentionally for his suitor   .....even though the poem was meant for his suitor......   it hurts.. especially to the person you love...

after receiting the poem she immediately seated in her chair  and she was caught hold and was imaging the poem that her suitor was looking at her while she receiting the poem in front in the class.......

THE BELL RANG

RING!!!!!RING!!!!!!!RING!!!!!!!!

she immediately went to the cafeteria to buy water  and snacks to eat andshe was walking through the cafeteria while using her headphones ......

when she was in front in the cafeteria she was caught hold again because she saw his suitor she dont like that he will saw again that boy!!!! 

she was shocked while looking at the cafeteria because his brother was at her back suprising her asking to whom you are looking and who you avoided of?

nothing!!!!nothing!!!!!!nothing!!!! and she immediately walk through the cafeteria together with her brother...with a moody face .....and she is full of anger of his brother because micheal angelo is keeping of teasing her while they were eating in the cafeteria

\