Hold me close

Lights low as you walk into the house but I'm no where to be found but you see a note hanging from a balloon. "It's all about you" is what it says. You smile and call out to me but I don't answer. You walk towards the living room where it's candle light and rose peddles of red, white, and pink descend all over the floor and trails down towards the bedroom. Another note is on the table "Remove all your clothes and come to the bedroom" you smirk as you anticipate what the night holds for us. You do as your told and walk into our bedroom which is also candle light but still no me. As you glance around you see another note "Get in the hot bubble bath I've ran for you" you do as your told and get in the tub and a sigh xscape your lips as you relax and close your eyes. 15 minutes later I walk in to find you sleep in the tub. I smile cuz it's only the begin of a wonderful night. Baby I whisper in your ear causing you to wake up. You smile that beautiful smile I love so much. I hold a towel open for you as you climb out the tub and kiss me deep causing me to kiss yu back deeper.. Mmmm I moan as you grip my ass and pull me closer. I pull away cuz it's not about me it's about you. Still in your arms walking backward towards the bedroom. I tell you to lay on the bed on your stomach. You glance over towards the bed and sees strawberries, whip cream, chocolate syrup, grapes, and body oil. You smile at me and do as your told. I began giving you a massage. You sighs a little as I gently give you a deep tissue massage. I can tell its what you needed after a long day at work. Kissing your shoulder and upper back after about  15 minutes, I noticed you've dozed off. I continue to kiss your shoulder down your back, your thighs, your leg and back up. Baby I whisper as I try to wake you and ask can you turn around. Rubbing the body oil over your breast mmmm you moaned out as my hands go lower you arch your back and moan out baby pulling me closer to kiss you. You roll on top on me baby I moan against your lips. I roll on top of you and pull your hands above you head. Relax baby let me caress your body plz. You smile and say ok go head. I move in between you legs as I continue to rub down your stomach to your thighs to your legs. I can see your wet so I lick my lips and try to remain focus. I massage down your right than left leg and back to your stomach. You let out a soft moan as I let the tip of my finger glide all up and down your body. Your legs are apart and I can tell your really moist by the way your reacting and responding to my touch. Baby you whisper barely audible to hear.