Wet Dreams

Tension are at in all time high. I find myself wondering, anticipating, hoping you would make that first move. A kiss here maybe there, down my neck on the right is where I need your lips. Quit being shy give me what I want as well as yu. Your lips touch mines I sigh a little, you pull away I pull yu in closer for a deeper kiss. Bay I moan against your lips as I bite mines. Looking deep into your eyes as I pull you closer and kiss you with everything in me. It feels so right don't wanna let yu go. I feel your hands slide down my body towards my thighs I moan a little against your lips. You pull back a little to see if I stop you.
              You see no hesitation so yu lean back in to kiss me. A moan escapes my lips as our lips touch the fire, the passion, in this kiss is hot and sensual.  I feel your hands easing up my thigh as your getting closer to my treasure I moan pulling yu closer our body feel like fire as yu slowly grind against me. I feel like I'm about to lose it. So I roll on top of you taking your shirt off as I do. You smile that smile I love so much causing me to get  moister. I sigh as you take my shirt off and pull my face in closer as yu kiss me like before. Damn I can't take the foreplay any longer. I lay you back as I trail kisses down your neck toward your breast.
                 That lil moan that escapes your lips as I blow on your breast before I start to suck and nibble on the left then the right. Your moans are fuels to my already burning fire. Nibbling lower and further you arch your back as I kiss and nibbling on your inner thigh causing yu to whimper. You hate a tease so I blow on you clit just to see yu tremble a little I smirk and lick my lips what a beautiful sight. My mouth starts to drool at the thought of what I'm about to do to you.  Not letting another moment go by I lean in and kiss your sweet pussy. Mmmmm you moan out at I start to swirl and twist my tongue over your clit and inside of you as I play with your clit. You push my face in deeper. The way you moan I can tell your enjoying it. Baby you moan out as I go deep as I can with my tongue inside of you.
                     Grinding on my tongue, you grasp as I stop eating your pussy and start sucking and nibbling on your clit while making figure 8 on it. Damn you taste so sweet I can't get enough so I dive bak in tongue fck'n yu while I play with your clit. The more yu moan and tell me how good it feels I get wetter myself. I can tell yu almost ready to cum but your fighting it off and I'm going harder and faster trying to get you to that horizon but just as your about to cum my damn alarm goes off waking me up . Damn is all I could think as I felt how wet I really was. Damn that fantasy felt so real. 😏 Hhhhh I sighed as I climbed out of bed and headed to the shower. These wet dreams were becoming more frequent and steamier. I shake my head and hung it low as I let the hot steamy water relieve my tensed muscles. I couldn't get her outta my mind she's been creeping into my dreams a lot lately.