Can I?

Can I?
Can I kiss your lips? And no I ain't talkin about the top two... I wanna French kiss your lips and slides my tongue in between as you grind on my tongue.... I wanna lick and suck on your clit till you start to run but I grab under you locking you in my arms as I try to put my entire face in your pussy... Mmmmmm I moan cause you taste so sweet and juicy... You begging me to fck you and stop teasing you but the more I tease the wetter you get... Your juices start to drip down my chin... I love your taste so I give in and start eating your pussy first slow and passionately than I switch it up and start going faster playing with your clit while I fck you with my tongue... You grinding on my tongue and pulling my hair moan so sweetly and soft to me... Tellin me "yes baby right there oooooooo babyyyyyy yeeeessssss" I continue to play with you clit but I slide my tongue out and goes up to your clit sucking licking and nibbling it while finger fck'n you... I give you one at first then two and start working slowly then faster... I'm work your pussy so good that you tell me you bout to CUM I pull my fingers out of you and dive tongue first into yourpussy.... I can tell your ready to CUM by the way your pulling my hair and grinding on my tongue and you got me in a tight head lock... I dnt mind long as I'm satisfying my baby I'm good... So yu scream out "bbbbaaaabbbyyyyyy iiiiimmmm bbbbbboooouuutttt 2 CCCCCCCUUUUUMMMM..." And you squirted all down my face and chin... I happily accept and drink up every drop yu have to offer...