Chosen

Third Trimester

I was beyond ready to have my twins, it's like they were sitting on my blatter. Jah and I decided to name them Jeremy and Jermajesty. I'm satisfied that Cash talked some sense into his ass, cause he was on a short lease. Even though I was nine months, and should've been in bed. Me and Journey were out shopping more baby clothes. I tell you even these twins couldn't keep me down.

"Girl you needa sit your hot ass down," Journey giggled. "Them twins gone drop right where you're standing."

I waved her off, as we continued to laugh and headed to the food court. I got my favorite Bacon, Cheese, and Ranch fries and a Strawberry Lemonade from Charley's Philly Steaks. As soon as Journey and I sat down I felt a contraction, but I just blew it off. Just when I was about to take another bite I felt liquid running down my thighs.

"Oh my God bitch my water broke," I whispered.

"What?" Journey asked.

"My water broke Journey!" I repeated.

"Shit come on we gotta get you to the hospital."

She held my hand as we were speed walking to her car.

"Agghhhh oh my fucking god," I yelled while squeezing her hand.

"Damnit Chosen."

Once inside of Journey's car; I felt like dropping these twins right here. She was damn near speeding trying to get to the hospital. Her ass was beeping the horn at people like a wild woman. Next thing I know we were being collided into a big ass red truck.

I struggled to open my eyes, hearing the sound of babies crying. Jahmoy stood to my left squeezing the hell out of my hand. I wanted to tell his ass to let go, but I couldn't find my voice.

"Doctor's she woke," I heard him say.

"W-water," I struggled to get out.

After drinking almost the whole damn bottle; I had to figure out what was going on. I looked around the room seeing everybody except for Journey. Where was she?

"Baby you okay?" Jah asked, kissed my forehead.

"I'm fine babe," I confirmed. "Where's Journey?"

Cash looked at me all weird, and then left out of the room. "What's his problem?"

"Journey's in acoma Chosen," Jah sighed.

I was stunned; I didn't even.know how to respond. I could just feel my tears fighting to come out. How would I make it day by day without my bestfriend?

"Will she wake up?" I wondered.

"The doctors said it's a slight possibility, but she's breathing on her own. So, let's hope for better don't stress it baby."

My hands roamed over my belly, and I realized how soft it was. I went into an immediate panic mode.

"Jah where are the twins," I started crying. "Are they okay?"

"Baby they're okay," he chuckled
"They're asleep over there see."

He pointed to a crib next to my bed which I hadn't noticed before. Only Jahmoy would bring a damn crib in this bitch, and and force the staff to make them sleep in our room. He got in the hospital bed, and laid beside me.

"What did you name them?" I questioned.

"Chaiden but the H is silent," Jahmoy smiled. "And Jaiden; he's the one with the small mole above his eyebrow. And he doesn't cry unlike Chaiden."