Jahmoy

"Bro how do I look right now?" I asked Cash.

"You straight Jah," He chuckled. "My nigga I know you're nervous as fuck, but it'll all be worth it in the end."

I nodded my head agreeing with what he said. I was looking in the mirror trying to see if I had anything on my teeth. Today was Chosen's and my big day we were finally getting married. I couldn't wait until my baby walked down the ailse, hell I might even shed a few tears. I was more than ready to give her my last name since the twins already had it. I wasn't gonna let nobody ruin this day for me, so I made sure it was to be a small wedding only. Fuck every body else all we needed was the family that we had.

The other night she cried because she thought her father didn't make it to give her away. May he rest in peace he was truly respected. But, I called her older brother and made a few pulls for him to make it out here. She also said that she wished her mother would've made it, but that bitch was too uppity for me. Always had to make a damn impression with her fake ass, and I didn't like that shit one bit.

I smiled thinking of all the good times that we had together. Chosen was my life, and I don't know what I would do without her. Lord knows I couldn't say that enough. When she got my name tatted on her that was just the icing on the cake. I went and got her name across my heart yesterday night, and I know I'll never regret this.

The music started and one by one we all made our way down the sandy aisle, on the beautiful beach. Everyone stood up, as Eric Benet and Tamia's Spend My Life With You came on. My baby said that's what she wanted to walk down the aisle to, so she got it.

Eric
I never knew such a day could come
And I never knew such a love
Could be inside of one
And I never knew what my life was for
Now that you're here I know for sure

Tamia
And I never knew til I looked in your eyes
I was incomplete til the day you walked into my life
And I never knew that my heart could feel so precious and pure
One love so real

Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes
Can I just feel your heart beating beside me every night
Can we just feel this way together til the end of all time
Can I just spend my life with you

Can you run to these open arms when no one else understands
Can we tell God and the whole world I'm your woman, and you're my man
Can you just feel how much I love you with one touch of my hand
Can I just spend my life with you'

I couldn't help the tears that were fighting, but to let them fall. My wife looked so gorgeous in her dress, and my twins were sitting on the steps in matching outfits that matched mine.

"Dada," Jaiden tugged on my leg.

I picked him up, and waited for my queen to make the rest of her way down the aisle. He brother stepped out, and grabbed her arm causing her to start crying.

"Chase I didn't think you would make it," She smiled.

"Anything for my baby sister," He assured.

"Friends and Family of Chosen and Jahmoy, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between Chosen and Jahmoy, by joining them in marriage. All of us need and desire to love and to be loved. And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship. Chosen and Jahmoy, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts. Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand," The preacher paused. "Who gives this gorgeous bride away?"