sleepless nights 1

It's night again..i love to sleep, sleeping is love..but i can't, coz he is roaming in my mind again.

His name starts with letter C. Carl? Clark? Cain? Cole? Cameron? Christopher? Caleb?...won't say it, sorry.
I met him months ago..at school, he was a transferee and at first.. i didn't like him,while most of the girls adored him. He is tall, neat, with glasses but not the dorky or nerdy type, he is more on the smart guy with glasses type,well built and he plays soccer.
We didn't know each other for a couple of months since he transfered...i never paid any attention towards him during that time..but fate, bad or good it is, wanted that one day while waiting for my bus to arrive, so i can finally go home after a very long and stressfull day of school, C suddenly like a ninja from nowhere appeared in front of me and casually said:hi!going home?- with a broad smile and pabebe wave hand action. Startled i answered:yes?...and from that we started our 20 minutes of convo full of laughs and weirdness. I found my self so fond of him. I thought..the pretty boy is not a snob..he's funny and weird..just like me.

From that day onwards, we became "hello" buddies at school..which means everytime we see each other,no matter how often or how far we are from each other..when our eyes meet..we greet each other with a smile and hand wave. Beside that, we joined the same group of study..so once a week, usually saturday morning, we meet for a couple of hours to "study" of course.hahah

But..

He' s gone..he transfered again..he didn't tell me he would.

and now i miss him..like a fool i miss him..
we were what?friends?i don't even know his contact number..he doesn't have any social media account..i guess..coz i already searched him.. of course..but nothing.
So basically..yeah..im missing a person with whom i have no strings or connection or a label even if friendship at all.
Nice right?hahah..but it's BAD!Coz sleeping is the love of my life and i am betraying him coz since C' s gone..my nights are sleepless!at least until 4 am?usually.. So now..i am writing all of my frustration..live! here.. from my comfortable yet no effect beloved bed. huhu

Im planning on writing all of my thoughts(since i can't sleep) that are generally the memories i have with C..hoping that this can be my sleeping therapy.
I think..I will write down things as if i am talking directly to C.
Ok I start.

YOU ARE BAD. WHY DID YOU APPROACH ME THAT DAY? WAS THAT A DEAL?A BET?A DARE WITH YOUR BUDDIES AND CHICKS-KENS?!
SHOULD HAVE I AVOID YOU?WAS I JUST A FOOL TO THINK THAT AS I WAS FOND OF YOU..YOU WERE OF ME TOO?

It s already saturday..it' s 2.30 am..later we will have our group of study..i will see your chair again..i will see you sitting across me..with a serious and smart expression on your face while reviewing your notes..someone will call me and you will vanish the moment i ll turn my attention to her or him..coz you are just in my immagination...but then Jack will tell a joke and i will hear your weird sound of laugh and you will re-appear in front of me..laughing..while looking at me..counting 1,2,3 seconds..shyly you ll turn your head to another direction, slightly embarassed coz i caught you looking at me. Cute.