sleepless nights 2

Hey C, how are you?where are you?what are doing?do you...sometimes, wonder about me?maybe you already forgot about me. I'm going to kill you if you do before i do.

The truth is..well i just think that It would be nice if i matter a lil bit to you, just like you do to me..but that's another question i'll never get to know the answer.

One thing i loved about us were the times we'd just stare to each other from a far, sometimes for some seconds or even for a couple of minutes, until one of us would give up on the stare competition due to extreme embarassment, that would be me most of the times..

When you looked at me it felt so good, made me feel special and beautiful, made my heart flatter. So i wish that it was real and that you were sincere.

I feel pathetic to hang onto these small and petty things..but..are they petty if they did make you feel good?

Today someone called your name and i frozed right where i stood, then my eyes found where that voice was coming from, a guy who was calling his friend...why is your name so common?That's why this happens all the time. Such a hassle, such a heartache.

I remember you liked calling my name a lot, like when you were going to say something or when you were going to ask something or just because you feel like it...and I on the other hand could recognize your voice in a million. On the day of our school festival, there were a lot of students talking, shouting, laughing, pure noise everywhere, then you called out my name and I instinctively turned to your direction, you were far from me but i still managed hearing your voice through all that noise...fascinating huh?
Little did i know that it was going to be a very special day.

Time check 2.04 am