Chapter 3

Brad did his spell and Isabella smiled at her sisters, "Why did you follow us? You're the ones acting strange." Isabella crossed her arms and so did Lilibeth and Vienna. Brad stood beside Isabella and held his neck. "So this Brad guy isn't your boyfriend." Isabella shook her head, "Nope." She said popping the 'p'. Isabella started to breathe shorter, her legs went limp and her eyes rolled back. Brad picked her up by the legs and her head rested in his neck.

"What is wrong with her?" Taylor asked running over to Brad, "Maybe it's because she skipped dinner again." Cornelia felt Isabella's forehead and then Brad looked to Lilibeth and Vienna, they had their eyes wide. "We should get her home. Maybe not tell Mr. Santos." Vienna furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged, "Yeah. Good idea."

When Brad lay Isabella on her bed, her sisters downstairs. "Brad, come back later. We need to have that talk." Isabella held Brad's hand and he kissed her forehead, "I will." Lilibeth and Vienna walked into the room and raised their eyebrows, "Yeah. Not your boyfriend." Isabella lay back on the bed and rolled her eyes as Brad let go of her hand and left. He winked when he got to the door and Isabella bit her lip and looked at Vienna and Lilibeth, "What?"

Weeks went by, no drama to everyones surprise. Isabella and Brad were secretly together, only Vienna and Lilibeth knew. Isabella was sitting on the cusions layed at her window, until someone hovered over her, Brad. "You know how to make an entrance anyway." Isabella giggled and kissed him. Isabella's hands were holding Brad's shoulders and Brad was cupping Isabella's cheeks in his hands.

Vienna and Lilibeth were swimming in the ocean again. Swimming with the fish, dolphins and the sharks were actually staying away from them for once. They could hold their breaths for up to 20 minutes, they decided to go back and get shakes.

"The girls texted, they want me to meet them at the juice cafe. Apparently, an emergency." Brad and Isabella snook out the window, "Wow. We should use the window more often, it's usually just you." Isabella said kissing Brad's cheek, "So are the girls still asking how old I am?" Brad asked and Isabella nodded, "Of course they are. They know you're older than us." Brad and Isabella didn't know they were being followed and listened to.

"I don't think I'm ready to tell them, I'm dating a 164 year old sorcerer. I think we should wait." Isabella laughed and Brad wrapped his arm around Isabella's neck and kissed her temple. "I like you for who you are. But I think you looking like my grandfather would be a turn off." Brad laughed at Isabella, he was laughing so hard he was holding onto his stomach and his nose was crinkled. "You're so cute when you laugh."

Lilibeth and Isabella jumped onto Vienna's bed, "You two are just- Wait..how old is Brad, if he knew your mom?" Isabella's head was in her shoulders and she had a innocent look on her face as she held onto the edge on the edge of her blouse. "He is older than me by a few years..." Vienna's mouth gaped open and Lilibeth regretted asking the question but they had to know, "Bella..how old is he?" Isabella smiled shyly, "We're mermaids. The moon is out, we should go for a swim." she said and the two other girls rolled thier eyes. They went on their phones, barely looking up from the small screens.

Isabella went onto her laptop and showed the girls a new blog. It was a gossip blog, Our Little Secrets. It showed pictures of people and a comment section below, there was a picture of the three girls talking at the juice cafe, Lilibeth was sipping on a frap and Vienna and Isabella had there coffee. Lilibeth and Vienna looked like they were giving out, "Guys..who ever this is..they could find out all our secrets." When Isabella went onto the next story it was her and Brad and it was a video of the pictures and the voice was changed,

"Okay our little precious Isabella is a completely different person outside of school, she has a secret boyfriend aswel! They weren't very shy on the PA, the problem is he is way older than her. He is atleast in college and she 17 turning 18. If we're the only ones finding this werid, comment below. Do you think Isabella Santos has been hiding her true self or something even bigger. We'll be here to find out. Goodbye. OLT out!"

Isabella gasped and looked at wide eyed Lilibeth and Vienna. "What are you going to do?" Vienna asked in worry and Isabella furrowed her eyebrows at Vienna, "What are we going to do. It's not just me. I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to you two." Lilibeth and Vienna wrapped their arms around crying Isabella.

Lilibeth wanted to go somewhere but she had to mind her younger brother Ethan and he wanted to go surfing on the beach because he is an advanced young surfer.

Isabella and Vienna came over, "Lilibeth, we know you were going to meet Ash." Vienna said sitting beside Lilibeth on the sand. Isabella was laying on her towel with her sunglasses on, "I think since we turned we all changed. It is good change and I think Ashton is going to change when he is around Lilibeth." Isabella said sitting up her elbows supporting her. Vienna and Lilibeth laughed at Isabella,"Bella you've changed the most. You've changed your look and have a boyfriend-" Isabella smiled and cut them off, "That doesn't mean anything."

Isabella lay back down and Vienna got up, "Ashton is waiting for you, Lilibeth." Vienna said and Isabella smiled as Lilibeth hugged them both. "What about Ethan?" Lilibeth asked and Vienna looked at Ethan riding a wave, "He is fine with Isabella." Vienna said while she got up with Lilibeth, "Oliver wants to do something today while he is in town. I barely see him since he does all these courses." Vienna whined and Isabella kicked the two girls away from her, "Go! Before I change my mind."

After a while, Isabella got up and fixed her towel and when she turned around, she couldn't see Ethan. "Ethan! Ethan!" Isabella started to yell and stopped before she reached the wet sand. "Please don't be lost." She muttered to herself. Isabella walked over to two blonde haired guys sun-bathing, "Have you seen a kid about this height and brown hair. He was on a surf board and had blue swim shorts on." One of th boys with a pony tail laughed at Isabella freaking out, "I don't know have we?" Isabella inhaled and widened her eyes in obivious anger, "Ethan could be drowning-!" The other with shorter hair cut her off, "We haven't seen the kid, jeez."

Isabella rolled her eyes and turned. In less than 10 seconds she noticed Ethan, feaking out in the water with the high waves. The boys watched as Isabella ran to the rocks and dived off. The boys noticed the pearls and tiara appear, they were the only ones. "Isabella I-" Isabella cut Ethan off, "I'm going to go for a swim. Get my phone and call Lil and tell her what happened. Then tell her I'm gone for this swim, alright?" Isabella pushed Ethans surf board and it brought him to the shallower water.

"I guess our plan is in action." The brother with the pony tail said and the other agreed, "Let's go." The twins followed Isabella as far as the island, "These waters are shark waters." The twins dived with their cameras and found Isabella. They slowly watched her spin, twirl and flip in the water. They watched her swim with the dolphins then head for an underwater cave. They followed her and shocked her as they swam into the cave, "So this is your big secret. We've got big plans for you, Miss Santos."

{A/N}

I ask myself why am I so proud of 11 reads? :')

To whoever is reading this...hope you enjoyed. Sorry if its too short though!