Chapter 5

It was finally summer. Isabella was now 18 aswel as the other girls but they were turning 19 soon. But, they were not only on summer holidays, they were finished school!

Lilibeth was still with Ashton and Vienna was still with Oliver. Brad and Isabella had a different relationship to them, they were madly in love with eachother. They were bonded, literally. They couldn't actually be far apart for too long. It would make them sick, weak, helpless. This hasn't happened in 1000's of years.

"I think we should find Titan and-" Isabella cut Lilibeth off with her scoffing on her milkshake. "What? I think they would want to keep us down there with them." Isabella said looking at Lilibeth and Vienna agreed with Lilibeth, "Do they even know about Serena? You? You and Brad having that bond?"

A girl with long black hair came over to the three girls, "Hello. I am looking for a person." She said sitting down beside Lilibeth who shoved over a little, "His name is- Brad!" They girl got up and ran to Brad who was walking up the stairway toward the three girls with Oliver and Ashton. "Ariel?" The girl placed a sloppy kiss on Brad's cheek, Isabella stared at her and pretended to get sick to Vienna and Lilibeth. Vienna and Lilibeth burst out laughing and the girl turned around, "I saw that." Isabella faked a smiled at the girl, "No. You got me wrong this milkshake is disgusting..blah."

"Isn't Ariel supposed to have red hair?" Lilibeth asked making Vienna and Isabella laugh, "So I heard you talking about King Titan, I'm guessing Brad told you his secret." Ariel said and Isabella gasped, "Your secret? You have kids?!" Isabella sat back in her chair and held her chest, "I'll get you back for that later." Brad said and Isabella winked.

Ariel had her hands all over Brad and Isabella was talking to Oliver to distract her, "Where are V and Lil gone?" Isabella asked and Oliver pointed to the water, "They went for a swim without me? How dare-" Ariel cut Isabella off, "So you swim?" Ariel asked and Isabella nodded and Ashton laughed, "And freeze, boil, control and control weather and who knows what else." Ashton and Oliver laughed and Brad clenced his jaw, "You're a socerer?" Ariel asked and Brad stopped her, "What is this 20 questions?"

Isabella got up and walked into the cafe, "I'm getting more drinks." Isabella said quietly and Brad got up and followed her. Brad went up to Isabella, "What's wrong?" Brad asked, "Nothing.." Isabella said looking down at her shoes, Brad held her waist and used his finger to pull her chin up so she was looking him in the eyes, "I know something is wrong. I can feel it, Bell." Brad said and Isabella shrugged, "Her hands are all over you. You're mine."

Brad kissed Isabella's cheek, "And you're mine. She's an old friend." Brad said and Isabella looked up, "Why haven't we said that me, V and Lil are mermaids?" Isabella asked and Brad's jaw clenced, "She doesn't like your family. She doesn't see you like a Moonlight Princess like I do." Brad said kissing Isabella's forehead.

"I love you." Isabella whispered in Brad's ear and walked away with her milkshake. Brad watched her sit back down at her seat, he smiled, looked down at the gound and started to walk. "Brad. Sit beside me." Ariel patted the seat and Lilibeth took it. Ariel frowned, "Awh, thanks doll." Lilibeth said as Brad took the seat beside Isabella and swung his arm around the back of her chair, "So what are you doing here, Ariel." Lilibeth asked in a Sebastian from the little mermaid voice, Isabella started giggling at it and Vienna pointed at Isabella, "Her giggle is so cute." Vienna laughed and Ariel spoke up.

"I am here to get away from my new step-dad, he keeps going on and on about his missing family. He is always upset and keeps talking about a Princess." Everyone was staring at Ariel then Isabella, "Now should we tell her?" Vienna asked and Isabella held onto Brad's arm, Ariel cleared her throat, "I'm guessing there is something going on between you and Brad?" she asked and Oliver scoffed on his drink laughing. Vienna held his hand and smiled, Brad still had his arm around Isabella, "Me and Bell have been together for awhile."

Lilibeth laughed under breath, "You forgot to metention you have a bond. So I wouldn't get in the way, Ariel." Lilibeth said looking at Ariel, "What do you mean?" Ariel asked and Lilibeth looked at Brad and Isabella ignoring everyone, "If you hurt our Princess. We'll hurt you." Lilibeth said and Vienna agreed aswel as Oliver and Ashton.

"So you're a Princess? What kind of creature are you?" Ariel asked and somehow with the seating arrangments, Brad was back sitting beside Ariel. "Do you need to know?" Isabella asked and looked at Vienna and Lilibeth were staring at Ariel, "Well I think my step-dad would want to know there are humans knowing of our excistance, then." Ariel said angrily raising her eyebrows, "Who is your step-dad that is so controling and depressed?"

"King Titan. His wife left him same as the rest of the family. So me and my mom took the chance." Ariel said and Isabella sat forward fast, "So you're using him for power?" Isabella exclaimed and Ariel laughed, "He is an old man who wants to find his now human daughter and son-in-law. He wants to know if he has grand-kids, hell, he thinks he has great-grand-kids." Ariel answered and Isabella sat back crossing her arms, "Why would you care? You're just human." Ariel said and Isabella had a blank look on her face, "Yeah. Just. Human."