Nana // Yuki

I keep forgetting to put quotes so I'm just gonna put random pics in the media. HAHAGAHAHA the pic though. Also a song per chapter. Also Ichigo gets punished.

Sotc: A Match into Water- Pierce The Veil

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, daddy!"

"Fuck! Ride me faster babe!"

Ichigo bounced on Grimm's cock faster. He was gripping Grimmjow's shoulders tightly and his mouth wide open, panting and moaning.

They were having, what Grimmjow called 'after nap sex'. Grimmjow was supposed order a pizza but Ichigo said he had another wet dream and well...you already know.

"D-daddy, I'm g-gonna come.", Ichigo moaned, throwing his head back.

"Me too, babe.", Grimmjow said, before sucking on Ichi's neck.

Ichigo screamed 'daddy' and came inbetween his and Grimm's stomach. He bounced a few more times and Grimm came in the condom. Grimmjow pulled him off his cock and layed him down.

Grimmjow wraps the blanket around Ichi's body.

"Go to sleep, babe, I'm ordering Chinese food later.", Grimmjow said.

Ichigo yawned and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------

"All wanna do is go over Rukia's house!"

"I don't care."

Grimmjow and Ichigo are aruging. Ichigo wants to go over his friend, Rukia's house but Grimmjow refuses to take him there.

"Why won't you take me over there?!",

"Because I said so.", Grimmjow says, crossing his arms.

"Ugh! I-I hate you!", Ichigo shouts at Grimmjow.

"Oh really...Upstairs! Punishment room! NOW!", Grimmjow shouts, pointing up stairs.

Ichigo runs upstairs to the punishment room. He slams the door behind him and sits on his knees, on the bed. Ichigo wants to cry right now. Grimmjow was being completely unfair.

An angry Grimmjow came in a moment later.

"Strip."

Ichigo quickly took of his clothes and waited for Grimmjow's next command. Grimmjow sat down on the bed.

"On my lap."

Ichigo quickly laid on Grimm's lap, arching his back a little.

"Five spanks on eat cheek. You gonna take them like a good boy, yeah? Count 'em, babe.", Grimmjow says, rubbing Ichigo's bare ass.

Spank, "O-one!"

Spank, "T-t-two."

Grimmjow continued giving Ichigo his spankings. The last one landed on his hole and he came on the bed.

"You did so well, babe.", Grimmjow said, rubbing Ichigo's red bum. (Yuki note: omf I said bum XD)

"I-I'm sorry, daddy. I don't hate you. I was just upset that you won't take me over Rukia's. It's just that I haven't seen her since we graduated high school....", Ichigo rambled.

"It's fine, babe. Get dress and we'll watch a movie, yeah?"

Ichigo nodded, getting off of Grimmjow's lap.