Ni Juu Ni // Yuki

"Babe, you okay?" Grimmjow asked. He got a call from Ichigo's college, saying that Ichigo had gotten sick. Right now, Ichigo is laying in his bed with Grimmjow by his side.

"I feel a little sick." Ichigo said.

"If you still feel this way tomorrow, I will set up an appointment for the doctors." Ichigo nodded. He had a feeling that he was gonna feel the same tomorrow.

Or even worse.

{{{}}}

Ichigo was right. He stills feels sick. And it is even worse that yesterday. He has been throwing up since he woke up at five this morning, due to him having to vomit.

"Okay, babe, I'll be right back. I have to go get you some soup." Grimmjow said. Grimmjow was still in his pajamas. Never had he thought that he'd be leaving his house in just his pajamas.

Grimmjow came back ten minutes later to see Ichigo throwing up in the toilet downstairs. He noticed that there was a bottle water, with out its top, lying on the floor. He figured Ichigo tried to drink some but ended up vomiting.

"Babe, I brought you some medicine and soup. How about you clean yourself up and I call the doctors office to schedule an appointment. Then I'll make you some soup." Grimmjow said. Ichigo nodded and flushed the toilet.

{{{}}}

"Your appointment is tomorrow at 3, lucky I don't have to work. Oh and here's your soup, I'll feed you it." Grimmjow said, sitting next to Ichigo.

-

"The soup was good. I'm glad, I kept it down...for now." Ichigo said. Grimmjow chuckled and kissed Ichigo's cheek. Ichigo's phone vibrated and Ichigo grabbed it from his dresser.

"Hey, daddy, look at this picture Rukia sent me." Ichigo said, showing Grimmjow his phone screen.

"Baby, that's cute, but can you take a nap for me? You look tired

"Baby, that's cute, but can you take a nap for me? You look tired."

Ichigo nodded, "I'll try, daddy." Ichigo laid back down and he puckered his lips at Ichigo. Grimmjow chuckled and pecked Ichigo's lips before he left the room.

{{{}}}

What the fuck was this chapter. It sucked so bad, like wtf. But anyway I republished Torn Between Three and I published a new book called Just Fine, its a short story.

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques