170 Days Until Then (Still)

I just can't get the fact that 1. Daryl and I slept in the same motherfucking bed when we don't know each other 2. that's HIS brother and 3. his brother is living under the same damn roof as me. None of these fucktards know what he did. If they did, he wouldn't be here. Even just thinking about the goddamned things he did makes me see red. Fuck, I'm shaking because I'm goddamn motherfucking pissed off. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I have nothing to do so I decide to go back to my, no, Daryl and I's, room and do my hair. Daryl, who looks like a damn angel when he's asleep, is still sleeping peacefully on the bed. I'm guessing this is the first time in quite a while that he's had a good nights sleep. Damn, I have the urge to just get back into bed with him and sleep the day away. But I don't. Because I can't e that fucking weak. I have to show this group that I'm strong. That I was here first. That they don't own me. That they can't fucking overrun me. Whatever. I need to do me hair. I guess I'll put it up into pigtail buns. After I'm done doing that, I grab my hat; it says "Bite Me" and has fake blood splatters all over it, which I think is pretty ironic; and put it on. I need to find Hershel, get my gun and knife back.
"Hey, uh," I hear coming from Daryl right before I walk out of the room.
I turn around to see him sitting up on the edge of the bed. "Hi.." I say with as much badassness as I can but I think it just turned out more like a retarded horse saying hi. Ugh.
"What time is it?" He asks before getting up, putting on his shoes and vest, and sitting back down on the edge of the bed.
"Around noon, probably."
"Fuck." Is all he replies with as he gets up and walks towards the door. "I gotta go hunting." He says, somewhat pushing me aside and walking out the door. Wow. Okay.

A/N
I know it's short but I seriously just can't. I've been stressed and stuff lately. I'm sorry. I'll try and update again soon but it will be in Daryl's POV. Yay. Anyways. Have a good day/night.
-Calie