Chapter Eighteen, Video Games.

Kyle's P.O.V :

We arrived at Dave and Buster's minutes later and we all got out. I saw Alex, Shannon, Jordan, and Jaydon near the entrance.

I pointed to them and we all walked over. "Hey guys." They all said. "Hey." We replied. We all walked in, being consumed by darkness and glowing games with screaming kids.

I smiled. "This is already awesome." I said as everyone nodded. Shannon took all the money, bringing it to the desk to get it transfered to points on our cards.

"Here we go." Shannon said, handing us all a card.

∆∆∆∆

Johnnie's P.O.V :

About two hours had passed and we were all laughing together, playing games. It was so cool because a few fans came up to us and took some pictures.

Then we went back to playing games. And I was right, I did beat most their asses. "What was that you said in the car, Kyle? Something about me losing all of them?"

I said smugly. "Ha, its not over yet." He protested. "Yet." I said as his hand moved to my lower back, playing with one of the belt loops.

My cheeks turned bright red as he did so. I bit my lip. Kyle looked at me. "Something wrong?" Kyle asked smirking as he pulled me closer.

Luckily, none of MDE was around. "Uh, no." I replied. "Good." He said simply.

End of chapter