Getting Closer

Genesis POV

Don't get me wrong. Actually no. Fuck her. Fuck him too.

She did ruin my life with him. And now she's trying to get pregnant?! How cruel is that?!

I needed to get out of here. Now. I can't stay a minute longer with her near me.

Lord please give me the patience because if you give me strength I might just kill a bitch.

Genesis: hate to cut the moment. But I really need to go home

Erin: come on sta-

Amy: Erin. She's pregnant. She's tired and probably wants to get out of those beautiful shoes. If your trying to get pregnant. That's how you possibly be. So let her go home and stop buggin her. She tired and she needs rest.

Thank god at least someone still has a brain.

Erin: yea I'm sorry your right. Have a nice night

I smiled.

Justin said goodbye. I know he's my son an all but could he take any longer to say goodbye? Damn.

I grabbed his hand and walked out.

I strapped him in. And drove off.

My question is...how could guys be so stupid? To throw away something they love. Like they use it. And next thing you know it's gone. Like it never happened.

Justin noticed I was upset.

Justin: mommy why are you sad

Genesis: I'm not sad baby.

Justin: why did you start crying then

Genesis: I cry a lot honey. Just all my emotions mixed and with your sister on the way.....makes it a lot harder.

He just shrugged it off.

Well....I'll be here all alone tomorrow. Justin has school.

It was barely 7:30

We got home.

Genesis: Justin please come here.

Justin: yes mom.

Genesis: this is only to stay between us. Not daddy or Erin. Only us. Okay?

Justin: what is it mommy?

Genesis: understood?

Justin: yes

Genesis: if Erin or daddy tell you to call Erin mom. You do not say it. I am your only mother. It's only me.

Justin: I know that mommy. No one can replace you.

Genesis: that's right. No one can. So only me. Not Erin. No matter what daddy says. I'm the only mom. Mommy. Momma here understood.

Justin: yes mom.

Genesis: alright. Now go take a shower you have school tomorrow.

Justin: okay.

He took off to his room. And got in the shower.

I went to my room and got undressed.

I was starving. Goddamn. Pregnancy is a bitch.

I got unit more comfortable clothes then went straight to the kitchen.

Fuck it. I'm ordering pizza and Chinese food.