Chapter 7.

Omg guys I'm back after for ever!! So good news I'm starting to update again and I passed my GCSEs, I'm now in college and I've been working a lot so things are going great so i decided to update again!! Thank you so much for 5.11K reads!! Means so much to me that you guys read this.Ps I have another account called 'Glowinthedarkstars' where I will be posting non fanfictions so when I'm finished on here I will be writing on there, thank you if you read this - I know I probably wouldn't... So here's chapter 7, enjoy!!!
- DTxXx

She stepped into the shower and allowed the harsh water wash away all her pain, suffering and memories. She scrubbed at her skin until she was raw red. Tears staining her cheeks, tears in which not even the shower could hide. She scrubbed the feeling of his hands on her off, she scrubbed her neck from all the times they tried to strangle her. But it was no use, the feelings just wouldn't go. She let her legs give way as she crouched down in the shower an pulled her knees up towards he chest and hugged them close as she cried.

As Connor made lunch he heard a quiet cry coming from the bathroom, worry flooded him and he dropped the knife in his hand and ran towards the source of the cries. His fist pounded against the door as the cries grew louder.
"ABI!! Open up!!" He shouts as he continue to pound in the door.
"ABI!!!" He screams as he pulls on the door handle only to find it locked.
"Damn" he quietly cursed, he took a deep breathe, closed his eyes.
"Abi,please, open up"
Her head raised from where it was resting on her knees, she slowly debated opening up but chose against it. He couldn't see her like this. Not now.
Growing impatient Connor began to kick on the door, he desperately tried to ram it down but the lock wouldn't budge nor would the door.
He pulled out his phone and dialled the only numbers he could think of, James, Tristan and Bradley.
Not even 10 minutes later there was a chorus of knocks at the door, Connor ran straight towards it. His hand Yanked the door open and there stood his 3 best friends.
"She's locked herself in the bathroom, I can't get the door open" Connor explained as the four of them made there way towards the bathroom door.
"Abi, open the door, we don't wanna have to force out way in" James soothed. But still no response, now Connor was freaking out. She had been in there for almost half an hour now, the shower was still running and her tears were still flowing.
"That's it" Tristan said finally and began to beat down the door, his face bright red and his eyebrows furrowed.
"Well are you going to help?!" He shouts, anger apparent in his voice.
Brad joined in and the both banged and kicks against the door,Connor was in hysterics, James comforted him.
Success! The door came down with a huge crash and Connor was the first to push his way in.
There sat a very naked, very upset Abigail. She was curled up and slightly rocking herself.
Connor grabbed a towel and ran towards her, she flinched away when he wrapped the soft fabric around her. He lifted up her small frame and held her in his arms, bridal style.
"Please don't do that to me again" Connor cried as he buried his head into her hair.
She sat silently as he combed through her long hair. Her head was down but his eyes were on her.. She was so beautiful, nothing like he'd ever seen before. But she was so damaged he was afraid he'd never be able to fix her, but nothing was going to stop him, nothing...