Chapter 5. Part 2

"I what?!" Connor asks making sure he heard right

"Con, your her only hope, you have a connection with her! Your not afraid of her, your afraid of her past. I can't help her, Brad can't help her not even Tristan can help her. Fear is a choice. Whether or not you push it away she still needs your help... she obviously won't admit it and you won't admit that you know you can help her. I've met her twice, sorta, when she was passed out in Tristans arms and when she was asleep in hospital. You could see she was broken and i know she needs help everyone can see it. Her parents have vanished off the face of the earth, she has no family... she needs you Con" James explains leaving Connor to think. Mr wise guy was right, Connor is the only one who can help her. Tristan seems more traumitized then Abi herself. Brad hardly knows the girl and the same applies with James. Connor had already gained Abi's trust and thats gotta be a start in fixing her the fact that she's actually begun to open up to him.

But  Connor still had doubts. What if that's all he could get out of her? What if she pushes him away?

Connor didn't want to end up falling inlove with her. Sounds harsh but James was right, he is scared of her past and he is scared of what she's capiable of doing.

"I just don't want to break her anymore than she already is" Connor sighs as he covers his face with his hands.

"By the sounds of it, i don't think that's possible" James explains.

"Am i... i mean am i supposed to protect her aswell as fix her?" Connor asks

"I would say so, yeah. Protecting her from any type of harm can have a huge impact on how well she 'heals' if you like" James explains

"I don't know if i can handle this James" Connor sighs in frustration.

"I'm gonna go call Tris, you just. Think about it" James tells Connor as he gets up and exits the room.

Connor sat there as he tried to think of what to do. But his mind seemed to be blocked. He can't think but he has to. He closes his eyes and focuses on what is important. Abi. He thinks about her laying on that hospital bed. Broken and helpless. She needs help. He knows that more than anyone. He has a rough idea on what she's been through but he can't imagine how much pain she went through and he can't pretend he knows.

------

Gonna add the two chapter 5's together and upload a new chapter when i get 10+ votes ♡

-DTxXx

p.s Check out my new teen fantasy fiction 'Camp White Wings' and comment when you have and i'll update this book ♡

ALSO! so im going to start making people book covers! If you want one all you have to do is tell me what you'd like on it! Send me your email and all the info via private message and i'll get back to you asap :* But i am only doing a few so hurry up and dm me :) -DTxXx