CHAPTER 1: Arrogant Shou

His Cheekiness is in Full Bloom

Chapter 1:
Arrogant Shou

"Naruse Shou."

As I came toward this guy, I called his name. He's tall, his hair's blond, and he also got the looks.

"Yeah?"

He answered.

"You're Naruse-san from class C, right? Please wait in the auditorium before school starts."

He's looking at his cellphone while I'm talking. What a disrespect. -.-

"Also, don't forget to wear this on your chest."

I showed him the ribbon that says 'New Student' which I was holding but his still not facing me.

"Oh."

He's not even answering properly. Gosh... As my first impression, I definitely would not want to be in a relationship with an arrogant person.

"Aaaaaah...!!"

A girl is running toward him.

"Naruse, is that you? We haven't seen each other since middle school! How are you? Which class are you in?"

She accidentally pushed Naruse and he accidentally grabbed my chest. I just stared at him blankly while he and his friend were really shocked. That moment went silent then he uttered.

"It's really big."

I'm Machida Yuki, 17 years old, second year. Getting groped by this brat... It's not even worth mentioning.

In a family with triplet younger brothers and twin younger sisters, I was forced to mature quickly and adopt the mindset of an adult.

And so, it's already the second semester. Even if I think back on it, I don't get all embarrassed and flustered.

"Last ball!"

*Whistle*

"The practice match is now over. Next, we're playing two-on-two."

I commanded and heard the simultaneous reaction of the players.

"Eh?!"

Abe came near me and complained.

"So tired... Manager, when do we get to rest?"

"In another 8 minutes and 43 seconds. Abe-kun, you should focus more. That way, in the next game, you might get picked to play."

"Ok..."

Actually...

"Yuki-senpai, you always have the same look on your face, even though your boobs are so big."

"Shut up, Naruse."

I have club activities everyday with this arrogant first year.

"Stop loitering around. Go practice."

"Okay."

I drove him away.

The Winter Cup is approaching. Because of the match-ups in the qualification brackets, we somehow passed the preliminaries. Honestly speaking, from a few generations ago, our school's been gradually getting better. It's not always easy for us to win but we can't afford to lose easily. That's because...

"Ah! It's slippery in here."

I heard someone complained so I hurriedly took the mop and mopped the floor properly.

"Is there anywhere else that's slippery?"

"Uh.. N-No.."

The guy answered while shaking his head then I heard his voice. I turned to face him.