Jordan's Bad Good Day

Today was a horrible day for Jordan, she finally did something her best friend Hannah would despise. Tell the guy who has a crush on Hannah, who is also her best friend, Thomas that she didn't like him. And that is what caused Hannah to become upset with her. Jordan walked outside of the classroom it all started in, and tried to clear her head. When she ran into one of her close friends, Colby. Colby and her have been best friends ever since they were babies. This bond of friendship was special and Jordan would now realize it would become even more than she had hoped.
"Hey, Jordan." Jordan looked at Colby with a sad face. "What's wrong?"

"Hannah is upset with me. So is Thomas."

"Why?"

"Cause I basically made him choke on a brick...."

"Oh my God! You shoved a brick down his throat?!" Colby said in a half scream.

"No! You idiot! It was just a saying!" Jordan said with sarcastic ness in her words. And the readers then knew, no one would understand her idiotic bricks. Or the fact that Colby took her seriously.

"Well sorry. You don't have to lash out on me. Your just mad at yourself. You should shove a brick down your own throat, not Thomas'." Colby said with a serious tone. It was hard for Jordan to be upset with what Colby said. She immediately started laughing. And Colby stood there, wondering what was funny. As usual. And Jordan laughed so hard she fell straight on top of Colby. And it was awkward. But cute. And then Jordan blushed. And Colby was kind of liking it. Then Jordan got up off of Colby and felt strange. This feeling was weird for Jordan. It's not something she felt everyday. She blocked this feeling from her heart and brushed the dirt off her clothes.

Then she awkwardly said, "Um, I better get back to class. Bye." Jordan speed walked to class while Colby watched her every move until she entered the classroom. This, my friends is the beginning of something big that would change the both of their lives.