New kid

Riley's P.O.V

As I walk out of my class and to my locker, I see the principal and some new person.. hes kinda cute. Just then I see him looking at me so I quickly look down and blush a little. I start walking to my locker and I see James and Jessie standing there. I wonder where Alice, Jake, Justin, and Tina are.. Whatever. "Hey james we need to talk for a sec can you meet me in the small gym?" I ask he smerks at me and walks away. I roll my eyes and talk to Jessie. "Jess whos the new kid?" I ask ashe just shruggs her sholders. " mkay well I gotta go talk go James ill you at lunch" I say. "Okii bye babe" she says and I laugh, I still find it funny she calls me babe.

As I go to the small gym I hear someone call my name. I turn around and I see the new kid.. Great. "What" I say rather loudly, I didn't mean to but who fucking cares. "Hi, I was gonna come talk to you but your friends beat me to it" he said and I just stood there waiting for him to say what he wanted. "Okkaaayyy" I say and turn around and start to walk but he grabs my wrist and I turn around and he starts to talk again. "Uhh.. Sorry I uhh.. Where are you going class is about to start" he says. "I'm going to talk to a friend then go home with my friends" I say and role my eyes. "Oh well I guess I'll see you  around then" he says and smiles at me. WOW HIS SMILE IS HOT!!. "yeaaaaaa ok bye" I say and walk to the small gym to see James doing back flips on the trampoline.. Yea that's right we got us a trampoline in our small gym. "James" I say but he doesn't hear me so I say it again. "james!" I say a bit louder and he still doesn't hear me. "JAMES!" I yell as loud as I can and he stops and looks at me with a blank face. "James u ok u look like u just saw blood" i say worryingly. James hates blood its a little funny but I feel bad sometimes. "Uh what. Oh hey ri-ri what's up" he says. "That's a new one.. Ri-ri, I like it" I said and smile as I walk towards him. "What did you wanna talk about?" He asked. " ineedyoutopretendthatyourmyboyfriendsothenewkidwillleavemealone" I say "woah wait slow  down  ri say that again But slower" he says and I giggle cuz it sounded  funny. "Ok, I need you to pretend that your my boyfriend so the new kid will leave me alone..." I say and he just looks at me. "Sure" he said I smiled and hugged him and thanked him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Alright so there is that part hope you liked it annnddd yeaaa..

PENIS!!

I hope that got your attention.. message me if you have kik, we can talk there also comment cheesecake is you read this!! Ttyl!!!

Picture ^^ is james