Chapter 7

*NARRATOR*

The next day Niall was at the hospital, but he didn't want anyone to know because he wanted to be alone with Melanie, to wait and hopefully would wake up.

**NIALL'S POV***

Today was my last day in London because the boys and I are going on a quick tour in Europe I felt horrible because I knew that I would leave Melanie all by herself for two months. So today I was going to go to the hospital to see if she will hopefully wake up.

I woke up at 7 a.m. I took a quick shower and quickly and quietly go changed I grabbed the keys and my iPhone that was on my nightstand and left.

Once I arrived at the hospital,I thought I was going to be all alone just me and the sleeping beauty. But no I was wrong Harry was there. Oh my god why doesn't this idiot learn that she doesn't love him she never will, especially after this incident.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me

"Oh I'm here to see the elephants eat nuts!! Obviously I'm here to see Melanie." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Niall, I don't want to fight with you, don't give me a attitude or sarcasm please." He said not turning around to look at me.

"I wanted to be here to be ALONE with Melanie. But I can't do that can I because you can't fucking learn that when she wakes up she won't talk to you Harry she'll hate you and you know it!" I said I was getting really angry.

"Niall please stop it I already told you I don't want to fight with you." He said his voice getting louder.

"YOU ALWAYS TAKE ALL THE GIRLS AWAY FROM ME! I SAW HER FIRST! I TOLD YOU I LIKED HER! BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A FUCKING COCKY CUNT AND TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!!" I was at the point that I was screaming.

Harry didn't say anything he stayed quiet.

"I thought so.." I said quietly doubting that he would of herd it.

I got a text from management.

From:Ashley (a/n idk any of their names.)

"Niall we are leaving in one hour come back to the hotel a.s.a.p and if you've seen Harry or are with him tell him to come too. Thanks hurry."

I sighed very loudly.

"Management wants us back at the hotel now" I told him

"Did you here me I'm talking to you!" I told him

"I fucking herd you leave now!" He told me.

I walked up to Melanie and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Mel see you soon hopefully. I whispered to her. And with that I left.

***HARRY'S POV***

"I love you Mel see you soon hopefully." Niall whispered to Melanie.

What the actual fuck! No this is not happening he clearly thought that I couldn't here him but it have freaking dog ears I can here everything!

My eyes followed him leaving and once he was out the door I rolled my eyes and got closer to Melanie.

"Oh Melanie what's wrong why haven't you woken up? I need you, it's been so painful, and so hard, and scary because we can lose you. And losing you will be the death of me. Yeah I know that we haven't known each other for such a long time but I've known you long enough to know that I can't live without you babe. I need you." I felt my eyes start to water, and my phone started buzzing meaning that I had to go.

I kissed her on her forehead. And started walking out the door I know that this will be the longest month ever.

__________________________

THEY ARE BACK YAAAAAY! sorry I was gone for so long but I had writers block, and then I had finals! Gross! But yeah it's summer so ill be hopefully posting a lot more!

I know this chapters short but the next one, THE NEXT ONE is where it's all going to happen!!

What do you think will happen?

Leave comment!!

And vote! Because I really like votes!

Oh yeah and read read read tell a friend family member, well maybe not that aha. But yeah because I had 69 read {ahahahaha} for like a month and yeah you know us teens!!

Thanks Xxxx