The Conversation

Jamie's POV
I ran out of my kitchen, practically dropping my coffee on the ground. I hurried into my office and turned on my computer. "TURN ON GOD-DAM-DANGIT!" I yelled, trying not to curse. Riley is very superstitious about cursing. "I heard that!" Riley shouted from the kitchen. My computer finally turned on, and I opened FaceBook as quickly as I could. I commented on Jack's newest selfie. He had dyed his hair green, and I said "Someone turn off the lights! It's too bright!" He inevitably responded with "Haha! Sorry, but the lights will be on for a LOOONG time!" We talked back and forth through the comments until he suggested that we take it to the private chat, or else the fan fiction will just start rolling in.
I started talking about my channel, and he actually listened. He checked out my channel and watched a couple of my videos. "You live in Ireland?" He asked.  Then we started talking about where we lived. "HOLY CRAP!!!! WE LIVE LIKE NOT EVEN A TOWN AWAY!!!!!! HOW HAVE WE NOT FIGURED THIS OUT YET??!!!!!" I typed. Sean took a little bit to type back. "I really hope you aren't a catfish. Can we Skype?" Sean asked. I agreed and I gave him my name. I almost immediately got a call from "JAAAAACKYBOY_COOL".  I was still laughing at his name and we talked over Skype a little bit. Riley came into the room and said hi. "So, did you want to meet or something cheesy like that?" Sean asked with a chuckle. I nodded yes and we planned to meet that day.
It would take about 15 minutes to go to his house, so I left a little bit early. I brushed my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I have a philosophy that I will not fill the mold of a standard woman, so I tend to not put makeup on. I said bye to Riley and I left.
After a 17 minute drive I walked up to his house. "Hi!" He said happily.