Collaboration

Jamie's POV

I stood there in absolute amazement. Sean, the man I had been loving for the past year or so, was in front of me. I teared up a little bit, but kept going on. "Hi! How's it going?" Sean shrugged. "The break-up wasn't as bad as you would think. We never really talked any way," Sean said. I silently screamed 'YESSS'. Sean smiled at me and invited me in to sit. "I never would do this normally, but I guess there was something different with this. Anyway, I know you probably wouldn't want to but...would you like to collab?" Sean asked as we settled into his leather couch. My heart was exploding. 

We decided on the "Try not to laugh" challenge and set up the camera and lights. We both did our intros and proceeded to spit water everywhere. At one point, Sean left for a moment and came back with his Spider-Man costume. I laughed immediately. After we finished up the video, he sent me a copy of it over FB. "You know there will be TONS of fan fictions, right?" I said. Sean nodded and laughed as he saved the video onto his computer. 

We just talked and laughed for almost two hours. It was around nine when we decided to call it quits. "I had a lot of fun, but I need to head back and edit some videos. I guess I'll just talk to you on FaceBook," I said, standing up. Sean stood up and hugged me goodbye. "Have a safe trip," Sean replied. He opened the door for me. I walked out and was about to start the journey back to my apartment when Sean said "Hey, wait up". I turned around. Sean pulled me by my waist forward and kissed me. Still touching noses, I said, "What was that for?" Sean shrugged and kissed me one more time.

After saying goodbye to him one more time, I headed back to my apartment. Riley was passed out on the couch when I got home. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. Sean had texted me 'Gn, I had fun.' I went to bed happy that night.