Day 3

Noises coming from the kitchen woke me up. I tapped the empty space next to me with my hand and realized Rob wasn't here until I heard footsteps coming closer to the bedroom.

"Happy Birthday Sweetie!"

I opened my eyelids slowly to find my other half standing at the end of the bed with a tray of our breakfast: scrambled eggs with bacon, cookies, coffee and a perfect, fresh, red rose.

"Oh my gosh, Baby, thank you so much!". He put the tray next to the bed and leaned into me.

I sit up straight, jumped in his arms and kissed him sweetly on his lips. I practically forgot about my birthday with Rob's accident, it's not like I'm a Birthday girl, either.

"How's your arm baby?"

"Oh, it's better now, but let's not worry about it today, ok? It's your day and we're gonna have fun." He said smirking at me, killing me the way he only knows.

I could see Rob taking a box out, a present with more red roses. *How romantic*

"These are beautiful, thank you! I love them." I took the bouquet and smelled them.

"That's why I picked them out for you. C'mon, open your present, don't make it longer." He looked at me amused. What was inside?

"Fine! Fine!" I said and opened it with a grimacing smile. I looked up at him disappointed.

"Uhm, is this a joke? There nothing in here, Rob"

He blushed and started laughing, probably at himself.

"Oh! I forgot !."

Typical Rob.

Then suddenly He bent down in one knee, pulled out a small box from his pocket, opened it and said:

"Kristen, would you like to do extraordinary honor of marrying me?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys!! So sorry for the cliffhanger and the short chapter.

Did you like it?

What do you guys think that's gonna happen next? Will Kristen say "Yes" or "No"?

Robert's POV in Part 2 !!!!!!!

Make sure to vote and comment!!

Thanks for reading!

- N